Nina- 46 - 1620 • White • 1620

Nina - 46 - in Moncton - what a great young lady to visit YOU! Fully charged on any visit we have had, plenty of energy to put this guy to sleep following our visits! Respect works both ways and she'll Excell doing her part. She is a low volume provider, as she does have a daytime job! So time is premium and we'll worth a visit! Cheers! 1620 is her last 4 numbers on her phone 

8c1d32d3-e2c1-400a-9f11-9f1e0943bf0a.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/22/2024 at 7:37 PM, Happy Fisherman69 said:

Nina - 46 - in Moncton - what a great young lady to visit YOU! Fully charged on any visit we have had, plenty of energy to put this guy to sleep following our visits! Respect works both ways and she'll Excell doing her part. She is a low volume provider, as she does have a daytime job! So time is premium and we'll worth a visit! Cheers! 1620 is her last 4 numbers on her phone 

I like the way you are adding NAME-AGE, everyone should do that. SO many scam posts on leo.
Thank for review

• Like 2

I went on a journey, the adventure took me to valleys beyond, as the key to paradise unlocked my trip  into the clouds (heaven), Nina brought me and to never never land, the fireworks were out of this world, then my decent and a safe landing to a relaxing cuddle! Yes oh yes a return vacation is being planned!

123_1(3).thumb.jpeg.c205d1db5abd1cc6fdd10f485464bd75.jpeg

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.