Ruby Lust the Red Milf • White • 5878

The gent was impressed by the very attractive LYLA ad for Ruby, and intrigued to want to find out more. He did his research, as he does when he has never before met a fine companion; especially cautious about the request for a significant deposit. Ah, but he found himself further impressed by the sparkling reviews posted on her website, and even further when he went to one of the other review sites she suggested--not hard to do at all, he found. In fact, he had never seen the like of the sparkling reviews quoted on her website. Gents were highly impressed with the quality and thrill they experienced while being with Ruby. Intrigued, he simply had to find out for himself what all the fuss was about. He found the booking process easy, and was confident in providing the deposit--finding Ruby's responses to be genuine and oh-so-sweet. He waited with anticipation for the Big Date. There is always some trepidation on a first date, he mused: Are her pictures accurate, will she respond well to me, will the experience approximate the glowing descriptions?...and so on...

The gent jumps into the present to say...yes, the pics are exactly her and she is a looker; yes, she is a smart and fascinating woman and opened up quite nicely to him; yes, the thrill of his time with her is even better than could be imagined. All of the glowing reports quoted on her website from various gents are, in fact, accurate. The gent muses as to whether you might be wondering if this lady is for real, er, physically speaking. He notes that he has investigated thoroughly and happily reports an absence of enhancements. You were wondering, weren't you, he says 🙂

He opted for 90 minutes with this lovely and highly skilled companion, and is pleased beyond measure that he did. He has the afterglow thing going on.

Wow, and thank you. This is very generous of you pepperjack! I did receive some natural blessings in life and gifts are meant to be shared don’t you think? 😘 If I might be so bold, I believe you returned the favour 😉 

Although I’m a touring veteran now, I was a bit apprehensive to head over to Island but I have to say the wonderful gentlemen here deserve a lot more attention. You have wetted my appetite for more cake by the ocean and I will return, possibly as soon as September.

Please feel free to reach out if you have concerns regarding my policies as I do my best to ensure your discretion and confidence. I appreciate so much the trust you guys put in me and this is what motivates me to show up physically, mentally and emotionally so we can share something delightful and amazing together.

Many thanks Charlottetown for a wonderful adventure. As Ms. Montgomery said, “We don’t know where we’re going, but isn’t it fun to go?” ☺️

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.