I did a little research but never found what i was looking for. Something that has been nagging me for a long time is: What if i meet my SP and i'm not interested anymore? 

A few years ago, that happened and i just did it anyway and i really regretted it, i couldn't become aroused at all, it was a very awkward hour. But you know, i felt like i had to. That as soon as i walked in the door i absolutely must go through with it. I think that made it bad for both of us. 

There's one thing that, for privacy reasons, we don't see until we're in person and that happens to be the deal breaker for me. 

I don't feel comfortable saying "sorry, i really don't think i can do this anymore"  and i'm obviously not comfortable going through with it. 

Can i say no? Can i leave? 

You can and you should. You should also still pay for the time, or at least part of it, but yes you can always say no. Most of us are not going to want you to do something you don't want to. We just want to be compensated for our time and effort. That takes the sting out of it for sure.

On 8/17/2024 at 9:44 AM, Sugar Kayne said:

You can and you should. You should also still pay for the time, or at least part of it, but yes you can always say no. Most of us are not going to want you to do something you don't want to. We just want to be compensated for our time and effort. That takes the sting out of it for sure.

I agree, except when the pics are clearly fakes, or so old they don't look like that anymore. Bait and switch, imo, doesn't deserve compensation because of the intent to fraudulently misrepresent themselves. 

Two examples:

Booking a date with a provider, I was concerned about the validity of the pics, but was on my phone, so vetting is more challenging. 

I asked if they pics were her, because I would walk if they weren't. She said yes. 

I showed up, and the white girl in the pics was clearly Asian. I disputed and walked. 

Second event, her pics were very old. She didn't look like her pics at all. She had a thin face in her pics, but in person had chipmunk cheeks and was about 30 lbs heavier. 

In my opinion, bait and switch, or very old inaccurate pics invalidate a courtesy partial payment because they're trying to get you to commit to an idea, rather than representing themselves honestly.