Tiffany • Asian • LL • 6557

This might be an unpopular opinion as far as recommendation goes. But I happened to contact one of the many asian provider numbers on LL and visited them in that one Dartmouth location of theirs, namely Tiffany 6557. But I had a very good time, different experience than those who reported them as having misleading photos and poor, rushed service. But that's probably because of my unique ciricumstances.

The lady I met was, although visibly different somewhat from the photo due to photo editing, the same person from the photo. Upon seeing my face and asking if I can speak Chinese which I answered yes, she immediatly opened up like a flower and welcomed me warmly. She flirted and teased with me as I went to shower up. I was asked to pay before hand, which is not my favourite way of doing it but was not a deal breaker. What I received afterwards was perhaps one of my more memorable time meeting a provider (I'm not sure how one would refer to people in this work properly thesedays. Please excuse my ignorance) in Halifax, much to my own surprise as well. I don't know how explict I'm allowed to write here as I don't see others writing so. But in short I received a fantastic service from up and down, and down to up again till I was absolutly dried up lol.

After the deed she started chatting with me and I was able to learn that she actually came from somewhere close to my hometown, and I was able to chat with her in my local dialect (which was different but similar enough to hers) which I haven't spoken in years. After a total of more than two hours of staying with her which was well over what I initially planned for. I leaved in complete satisfaction, although slightly saddened knowning that she would depart the city for elsewhere soon.

I know I might had an exceptional experience due to my more unique personal situation. But still a good time is a good time. I'd be happy to chat more about what I learnt about these Asian (if not all Chinese) providers as I would certainly be visiting more.

• Thanks 3

On 8/6/2024 at 12:11 AM, Dawuid said:

I'd be happy to chat more about what I learnt about these Asian (if not all Chinese) providers as I would certainly be visiting more.

I'm curious about what you learned. What did you find out?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.