KAT - Asian - LL - 4718

8 minutes ago, Barney said:

Where is her Location they do move around

Hotel downtown!

I too am interested to know if she is real.  The fact that she is not in the typical location from other providers is hopeful but being a bit far from where I'm at, it might not be worth the drive in town to take the chance.

I think Anna number ends in 0886 is high end location and new might be real..maybe a return of vipotg  if anyone goes report back with a reco

I saw the girl at that phone number, is definitely not the girl in the pics (not even close) .  I went for a 30 mins massage and will NOT repeat, 10000000% NOT a return of VIPOTG!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GChrome said:

I saw the girl at that phone number, is definitely not the girl in the pics (not even close) .  I went for a 30 mins massage and will NOT repeat, 10000000% NOT a return of VIPOTG!

What does she look like then?

I love you guys.  Doesn’t matter how many times you hear “not the girl in the ad, would not repeat”, you’re always wild to try the next Asian ad. I admire that kind of optimism. 

• Like 3

Just go see Lily Rose and stop bottom fishing you get what you pay for and from a Reputable Provider

• Like 2

For future reference I'm pretty sure there's an agency from Montreal that's uses the higher end downtown hotels. It's still the same old auntie bait and switch crap as the others so don't be fooled if it's not one of the usual locations.

• Thanks 1

“Just go see Lily Rose and stop bottom fishing you get what you pay for and from a Reputable Provider”…Barney. 
This advice is Bang on !!  (Pun intended)👍