b35802a9-c6ac-4877-817e-c2ebe5cda2ff.jpg

It was my first time booking with an agency; I was able to quickly book an appointment with Stacy with no hassle. She's a very fun woman be around with a clever wit and captivating smile. Her photos doesn't do her justice - she's much more amazing in person. I left our time deeply satisfied and looking forward to another meeting with her.

My excellent experience with her has also given me confidence in the professionalism and quality of the service that YFL provides and will book with them again. If you're in the greater Moncton region (Aug 24-26, 2024) make sure to not miss out on this lovely lady.

• Like 2

I second that. YFL is a trustworthy agency. You can book without a second thought. 

• Like 1

I saw Stacy today and I agree 100%. Not only does she have a bombshell body but her personality is great as well and she has a cute smile,  attentive eyes and luscious lips (both up and down)! The hour went by way too fast, I will return for sure! Thank you YFL for another great pick!

Edited by LoveMachine
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LoveMachine said:

I saw Stacy today and I agree 100%. Not only does she have a bombshell body but her personality is great as well and she has a cute smile,  attentive eyes and luscious lips (both up and down)! The hour went by way too fast, I will return for sure! Thank you YFL for another great pick!

It feels like we're brothers now

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.