Lilly (fleet+155 proven)

8 hours ago, Raj Muthu said:

Oh..I get it! I am not a veteran member. I am a newbee!! I don't get answers. What was I thinking 🤔! Silly me!!

First, you will notice there are only a few people active on this board.

Second, if someone has information, they generally will share.  Sometimes, no one has information.  Especially about an attendant going by a  single name, as they will often change as they move to a new location.

Third, if this is the attendant I am thinking it was, she seemed anxious to give out her phone number to clients she wanted to maintain a business relationship with.  I had seen her at Fleet, but am unaware of her current location, if she is even still working.   The fact that you know she moved from Fleet to 155 says you know more than I.

Fourth, this board has a DND policy in regards to certain venues, and do not allow discussion of attendants or activities therin.  Your prospective inquiry might be subject to that restriction

Fifth, Yes, your assumption is correct.  "Newbies" do tend not to get replied to anywhere near as often as respected contributors.   The strength of any community is the members contributions TO the community, not just what they take from it.  Do some work, make some contributions, and I am sure your experience will improve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Holy shit. That is the most respectful reply I have ever got for my shitty (only when irritated) comments that I post sometimes on social medias. Now I am embarrassed that I typed that comment.  I apologize.

She has my preferred body type, that is why got little too angry when i lost contact with her. Thank you for the reminders. I will keep that in mind.