Looking for a service provider in truro on the 28th

Looking for somebody female

Preferably over 20 I'm perfectly fine with them being over 60. I don't mind somebody in that age range. Honestly prefer women over 40 so 60 plus is fine. Looking for somebody in the Truro area service provider wise if anybody can point me in the right direction I'm not finding anything on Leo list. I only know one person that does in calls in the area and I don't want to go mentioning names but i I am looking elsewhere for quite a few reasons. Person I normally deal with packed it in and I don't know anybody else left in the area that does in call. 

Looking for incall I don't want to be doing it in a vehicle. Anybody know of anybody that's in the area on the 28th? Can't stress this enough I'm not into guys. I haven't found anything on Leo list anybody I've reached out to the phone numbers are always fake or they're looking for a transfer before you meet them or gift card which again is a  sign of a fake.I'm 46 if that matters prefer somebody closer to my age or older but I'm not really picky as long as they're over 20. I'm not worried about tall or short fat or thin I'm not one of those guys hung up on looks or age long as they're somebody I can get along with and the service is good

Edited by peter10ns