Just saw Pamela luscious again,

she’s incredible, so sexy, just the most perfect body, great time, great location

• Like 1

Im seeing her this visit. Reviews appear to be quite positive. 
Her website looks amazing so I’m hoping for a lovely visit 

Edited by Matador
Accidentally cut and paste
  • Like 1

I unfortunately didn't have the same experience. I texted her and asked for some information and she was very standoffish/rude

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HaliJosh said:

I unfortunately didn't have the same experience. I texted her and asked for some information and she was very standoffish/rude

Agreed. If you don't send her pretty much exactly "date, time, duration, type of session, location" then her texts back come off pretty rude.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, kewlio said:

Communication aside, when you see her in person, the experience is top notch 

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like we're going to find out. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

Agreed. If you don't send her pretty much exactly "date, time, duration, type of session, location" then her texts back come off pretty rude.

So sort of like the texting nazi?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I just followed all of the instructions on her website, including booking information and deposit. I thought communication was great and had no issues. In fact, she was very accommodating when I mixed up my date that I wanted to book.

I saw her today and I can definitely say that if you miss her while she is here then you’re missing out on something special. She’s fantastic!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HaliJosh said:

6 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

2 hours ago, boredmale said:

So sort of like the texting nazi?

Luxury services means proper introduction, following simple instructions don't waste time 👌i have the Luxury to choose my clients, come correct to have an amazing experience or miss out forever 🩷🥰

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pamela Luscious said:

Luxury services means proper introduction, following simple instructions don't waste time 👌i have the Luxury to choose my clients, come correct to have an amazing experience or miss out forever 🩷🥰

It's all good, my video was ment to be a joke.  I get it, time is money and the last thing you need is some guy wasting 30 minutes of your time having idle chit chat.  It should be pointed out that the Soup Nazi was known for having the best soup in NY so it's sort of a compliment 😛

• Haha 1

Just now, boredmale said:

It's all good, my video was ment to be a joke.  I get it, time is money and the last thing you need is some guy wasting 30 minutes of your time having idle chit chat.  It should be pointed out that the Soup Nazi was known for having the best soup in NY so it's sort of a compliment 😛

Ohh okii sorry i didn't get the joke, blond moment 😅 

2 hours ago, Matador said:

I just followed all of the instructions on her website, including booking information and deposit. I thought communication was great and had no issues. In fact, she was very accommodating when I mixed up my date that I wanted to book.

I saw her today and I can definitely say that if you miss her while she is here then you’re missing out on something special. She’s fantastic!

19 hours ago, Matador said:

Im seeing her this visit. Reviews appear to be quite positive. 
Her website looks amazing so I’m hoping for a lovely visit 

20 hours ago, kewlio said:

Just saw Pamela luscious again,

she’s incredible, so sexy, just the most perfect body, great time, great location

Thank you for the love gentlemen 🩷🥰

2 minutes ago, Pamela Luscious said:

Ohh okii sorry i didn't get the joke, blond moment 😅 

All good, 90s joke so I probably am showing my age.  I guess as each passing year goes by a Seinfeld reference has less and less meaning.  

• Haha 1