Visiting Moncton and Saint John

My friend and I are doing a trip to NB, Starting around Sept 1.  We have a pretty open time frame and looking for a couple ladies to come over for an evening to hang out (GFE, some nice covo) then to play separately.   Anyone have any recommendations? 

Hi       Ava Alexis 39 is in  Saint John....she can probably find a friend,  ad on llist....ph#  ends in 9387.  I've  seen  her a  few  times

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheMaritimeSpaniard said:

Yeah would recommend Ava, she's open to groups.

We're traveling together, but really looking to play separately.  Looking for a pretty chill time

I'll get back to you again....any likes & dislikes?  age?  Moncton  NiKki Smith & Ferarria Price @ llist are 2 beautiful ladies try them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

I'll get back to you again....any likes & dislikes?  age?  Moncton  NiKki Smith & Ferarria Price @ llist are 2 beautiful ladies try them

thanks for your help. 
We're looking preferable for some ladies in their 20's or 30s that are on the Petite size and would enjoy a little longer visit with some conversation before play. 

just my thoughts... the ones in the 20's would be clock watchers vs 30's who are in their prime & know how to treat you.  Nikki & Ferria are in their 30's not petite but awesome bodies!

• Like 1

The best ones have been mentioned. Brooklyn Styles as well. Experience is where the quality is. I haven’t seen any ladies below 40 here in a few years. As long as these ladies are available, I won’t look elsewhere. 

• Like 2