Seen her tonite...what a little firecracker...likes multiple positions & gives 100%...a little older than 29.  Don't miss out guy's!!  She gives you a full  hour of playtime...

• Like 2

Agreed!! I will be seeing her again before she leaves! I had seen one of the other ads for an hour, and wound up leaving after 15 min. I tried posting a bait & switch, and scam post, but it never made it. Not sure why. I had called a dozen of the ads, and they all directed me to the same downtown motel. Mimi was a true gem!

• Like 2

I wouldn't have seen her if it wasn't for just_a_mcton_guy-4u...I thought it was the same usual scam by the same losers...

• Thanks 2

seen  her  tonight...leaving Sunday Sept 8th....wow what a session tonite...1.5  hrs.  She has a rocking body....natural mouthfull  breasts...mmm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw her Saturday, she's older but definitely very fun and knows how to get things moving. Would recommend her 100 percent

• Like 3

She is leaving Thurs am....it's tea time she told me...she will give preference to ones who seen her before...beautiful lady...nice smooth skin

• Like 2