BRAY🌸Visiting Halifax🌸October 7th-11th🌸

My name is Bray, and it would be my absolute honour to help improve your Day, or perhaps your week, maybe even your month or year!

I am a mature and genuine provider based in Toronto Ontario and I love to travel!

I will be in HALIFAX from OCTOBER 7th-11th
Please Pre-book!☺️

Arch.jpg

My style of companionship would be described as sincere and sensual with a dash of excitement and a generous sprinkle of laughter.

I want you to feel comfortable being yourself around me. I value making true connections, and I best click with those who like to take their time and enjoy the journey.
2F4A4950b.jpg

A date with me could range from a morning romp, a mid-afternoon delight to an evening at the theatre followed by dinner and of course dessert ;-), or perhaps a week-long sunny getaway or an exclusive arrangement. I love dining at wonderful restaurants and exploring the world, but I am also happy to spend a cozy night in or a simple walk in the park. I love beautiful things as much as the next person, but my real passion is to collect beautiful memories and have meaningful experiences.

2F4A6207-c(1).jpg

My interests are rather diverse, and I have a keen appreciation of the arts. I love attending live theatre, music, comedy shows, burlesque or visual art shows. I appreciate the classics and also love seeing something new or even experimental.

splitz.jpg

I am very health-conscious and strive to take care of my well-being. I am a non-smoker and exercise regularly. I am an avid yogi. I also weight train and spin/cycle. I possess a physically fit body with some natural curves.

I have soft skin, full lips and sensual green eyes. I choose not to show my face for privacy reasons, but I have been told I am facially very pretty.

I love to learn. My thirst for knowledge did not end with my University degree and College diploma. I have acquired several other professional designations along the way and continue to challenge myself regularly. I am always curious and open to learning new things.

2F4A4932.jpg

I love sharing my time with those who have a positive outlook and are looking to enrich their lives. My preference upon first meeting is to have the time to get to know one other, because of this, a 2-hour minimum is preferred when possible.

If you are looking for me to accompany you on an extended date like overnight or an extended trip and would like a short introductory meeting first, I may be able to accommodate a short phone/video call after screening has been done and a small fee has been paid. Please contact me to arrange this.

2F4A5007Copy.jpg

Perhaps you would like to know what other people have said about me? Take a look here:

https://www.brayforaday.com/testimonials

I encourage you to peruse my site (www.brayforaday.com) and if you feel we are a good match, please get in touch.

If you would like to request a get together please fill out the contact form on my website:

https://www.brayforaday.com/book-me/

2F4A5011Copy.jpg

You may also email me at [email protected]. Please include the requested DATE, TIME, LENGTH OF DATE, and Whether you would like to meet at MY PLACE OR YOURS.

I value your safety and time as well as my own. For that reason, I choose to screen and require deposits for time booked.

I may require any or all of the following: A reference from another reputable provider, an active forum handle, an ID or a deposit.

All get-togethers require a deposit of 25%-50%

**Appointments 3 hours or over require a 50% deposit.

2F4A4975c.jpg

1 hour ( a taste)-$450

1.5 hours( a bit more)- $700

2 hours ( time to tease)- $900 *preferred minimum for 1st dates

3 hours ( cocktail date)- $1300

4 hours- $1700 * a social component, dinner or lunch required on dates 4 hours or over

5/6 hours dinner date- $2000/$2300

Overnight- $3500

2F4A2753onlyface.jpg

PLEASE PRE-BOOK - We all have very busy lives, but it is important to make time for some fun! The sooner we can book our time together the better. Much appreciated!

xoxo

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bray

Edited by Bray
  • Like 2