Julia Mae-Karamel • White • 2247

JuliaMae is only around sporadically, but my first visit was the best interaction with a working girl I have experienced since jewel in Kingston ~10-15 years ago.

Karamel is not far off, and she visits more often, highly recommend her too, in terms of anal she is the undisputed champion of the world, and a very close second on everything else.

Julia Mae is early 20’s, white with an awesome body and spirit.

Service was just stupendous.

Deepthroat. Actual throat. Gagging. What a champion.

I went to a so called ‘sukka deepthroat’ that complained about the size of my dick.

Julia was a star, talkative, absolutely put me at ease.

So on top of the deepthroat it was delightfully sloppy, and she does insist on covered, I should recommend you start accepting that as standard, take a look at the std rates in our area if you want further confirmation. 
She has unbelievably soft skin.

Tight tight tight pussy.

The kicker was I stayed and hung out for ages past what I paid for, great conversation and I actually got to pick her brain.

Downside is, she doesn’t work alot in this area, you see an ad for a barbie named Julia Mae, take the hour and thank me after your dick tickles with happiness.

otherwise see Karamel, she is as her ad mentions, a smart cookie, and equally intelligent and engaging, and by far the best ass out there, and her prices are unbelievable!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.