Any idea if any of the girls offer extras or outcall services?  Met a couple of sexy ladies last that I could easily spend time with,

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

there was a sp who also worked @ Angie's part time....she said all the girls agreed to $600/hr per the sp...they figured if you got $600 & they have time for you....

• Confused 1

boomer01...she said some guys would pay it...been  drinking & partying there...most times was easy $$$ she said,  it would happen when the club closed & guys would be too drunk for anything to really happen....

• Haha 1

Over the years I've met a few woman from Angie's outside the club. I used to exchange phone numbers and plan a date for another time rather than meeting at 3am after the club but that was just my preference. I've also met woman from ontatio/quebec clubs for dates so in total around 10 to 15 times.

I've always found that clubs girls want a higher donation for a much more restrictive mechanical date when compared to a reputable sp. I'm not saying they were bad experiences just that I have completely different expectations when agreeing to meet club girls. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1