Should we keep Saint John in our touring schedule?

Dear gentlemen,

should we keep Saint John in our touring schedule? We was receiving some requests to visit again (we was visiting before but stop to visit for the same reason). Camille is there at the moment and we are really not impressed!! It is not good as the other cities around ( Fredericton and Moncton).Would like to hear from the New Brunswick gentlemen as well as other touring companions

Thank you and have a great day,

The YFL ladies xxx

https://yourfrenchlady.com/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I would like you to continue but understand the frustration of no bookings. But if you do I would love to see Ashley again I miss her I booked every time she was in town before Covid hit. But at the end of the day it’s your decision. 

• Like 1

I hope you do continue....it's a shame Camille isn't busy as their is lots of great reviews about her!  Come on Guys quit complaining about the scene drying up...Step up to the plate & have fun with the YFL ladies!!

• Like 2

I was actually excited when I saw YFL Camille was visiting SJ.... booked a date immediately and it was so refreshing not to worry about scam , fakes,etc... if YFL decide to visit only a few times per year that would suffice.

• Like 1

I had all intentions on going to see her but work got in the way I’m kicking my ass now that I didn’t push some meetings out to next week. Hopefully she comes back 

• Like 1

So this just tells me we either have a lot of men that are faithful in Saint John or we broke MF’s lol 

• Haha 3

Missed her on last trip. Yea she look hot in her pics. Ashley or Stella then😃 

• Like 3

Unless I have my regular clients booked in, I don't go to Saint John. There seems to be an awful amount of tire kickers and TWs there. A lot of people always ask for us to come but when we get there it's crickets. 

I can't justify the cost of touring the area vrs ROI. 

• Sad 1

I feel like the problem is there are to many men scared to meet girls here, I myself feel that way because I've been burnt before, maybe if more guys did reviews of the girls then more guys would be willing to see girls here

I  see  the  YFL  Alice  will  be  visiting   Saint John  soon!!  Might  be  the  last  visit  YFL  makes to the  city  if  no  one  supports  them  (just my opinion only)....if   not sure    check out reviews or recommendation sections  @  NS,  PEI, here @ NB, ONT, out West etc.  Send  the  YFL     a text & ask for a few reviews posted on line...quite sure they will send some links!!