17 hours ago, BenDover said:

with all the social media’s it looks legit 

but $400?  i’ll go to costco and get steaks for 2 months 

Relative newbie but isn't 300-400 normal in these parts?

• Like 1

It is...actually on the low end for touring providers. I'd still exercise caution on this one though.

By contrast, her multihour rates are ridiculously low, there's some lengthy absences on that Twitter acct. and she's not following/followed by a single Canadian SW'er that I noted...despite the raving reviews from Spain/Brazil, I find it hard to believe she spent any amount of time in Toronto, and not a single client decided to validate, or spill the beans on those highly touted "oral skills"...😉

This would be a circumstance where I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I'm not feeling warm/fuzzy about dropping a dime on what could simply be an elaborate deposit scheme in the form of "art sales"...

The information available all reads well, but is entirely unvalidated imo...she looks/sounds great though, lol...so like I said above, would love to hear from someone in the know, and would be happy to be proven wrong...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Timmy said:

Relative newbie but isn't 300-400 normal in these parts?

hrm locals - expect 250 - 350 

travellers - expect 350 min -to -  skies the limit ,

as some are truly model good looks and they have hotel & travel costs 

17 minutes ago, BenDover said:

hrm locals - expect 250 - 350 

travellers - expect 350 min -to -  skies the limit ,

as some are truly model good looks and they have hotel & travel costs 

Loads of locals north of 400 these days. 

The normal agency rate is about $260-280/hr, for independents it's all over the place. 

This one has a lot of strange stuff going on from the art money laundering to the exclusively foreign reviews, the biggest red flag to me though is she goes from $300/hh to $900/6 hrs. That is very unusual.

• Like 1

I must be missing something. Anybody I've ever dealt with most I ever paid was $150 and that was in both cases a couple of cute Asians. Each time was a Asian lady that was traveling through and in Nova Scotia for a few days. Most women I've dealt with that were local and the City we're like 75 or 100 bucks unless you were spending the night or something like that usually when you get into 300 and up it's where you're spending the night not seeing them for like an hour. Not going to lie the two separate Asian women I met the difference in service was quite eye opening. One of them I got the impression she wanted to adopt me or something LOL. Maybe it was something in the translation but she lit up like a Christmas tree and didn't seem to want me to leave. Me being that dumbass that I am didn't really pick up on it till later she'd already been paid so it wasn't like she was going to get any extra.

8 hours ago, peter10ns said:

I must be missing something. Anybody I've ever dealt with most I ever paid was $150 and that was in both cases a couple of cute Asians. Each time was a Asian lady that was traveling through and in Nova Scotia for a few days. Most women I've dealt with that were local and the City we're like 75 or 100 bucks unless you were spending the night or something like that usually when you get into 300 and up it's where you're spending the night not seeing them for like an hour. Not going to lie the two separate Asian women I met the difference in service was quite eye opening. One of them I got the impression she wanted to adopt me or something LOL. Maybe it was something in the translation but she lit up like a Christmas tree and didn't seem to want me to leave. Me being that dumbass that I am didn't really pick up on it till later she'd already been paid so it wasn't like she was going to get any extra.

not sure where you got a time machine , but welcome from 1975.   can you bring us cute asians for 150 ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenDover said:

not sure where you got a time machine , but welcome from 1975.   can you bring us cute asians for 150 ??

1975.the asians wear dis year ad 2023. its not hard if your in haliax.   

I've seen quite a few that have posted on Leo list that were passing through Halifax and looking to meet people at one of a couple of hotels. Not hard to spot who's real and who's not anybody that's taking cash in person is usually real. In my experience anybody wanting gift cards or e-transfer is running a fake. Like wanting the cash up front by e-transfer. Christ I've seen I don't know how many in the last year that were in Halifax and I couldn't afford to go in they're usually between $100 and 200 for like a half an hour or an hour. I never seen prices as high as I've seen people mentioning LOL. I've seen girls advertised two and 300 and when you ask them what their rates are they give you quite a different price than that you ask what the rates are you don't just assume that's the rate because that's what they've got in their ad.. Jesus I only started paying more than like 75 bucks since covid because I can't get into Halifax. On average it cost me like a hundred bucks. And for the record I wish the service was better when you were paying $100 and more but it's usually the exact same service that I was getting back when I was paying 20,40 and 60. And one of the people that I'm not going to mention my name it's why I stopped seeing them is the quality of service wasn't there for what I was paying compared to what I got from other people.

Lot of girls if they were charging over a hundred bucks wouldn't be making any money. Girls got to be pretty high class or amateur p*** actress that kind of thing to really make the kind of prices I'm seeing thrown around on here from Leo list.. I keep trying to tell people a lot of the ads on Leo list are fake. When you see somebody posting their prices when you message them and confirm they're real ask for their pricing a lot of people just read the Leo list and automatically Fork out the cash without asking is what I'm getting the impression. A lot of them will throw a number like that on there to automatically try to weed people out. A couple of people I was dealing with they had posted two and 300 and like I said we're charging me a hundred I don't go by what the listings say I ask in person. Or I ask when I text them usually when I text somebody I ask about their rates and I make sure they take cash. It's how you learn pretty quick if somebody's a fake. I get a lot of them claiming it's 2 and 300 and the next thing is oh I got to have half up front e transfer LOL. Christ? What do you think pisses me off and I couldn't get into this till I was in my 30s? You could get a hot Asian chick in Halifax in the 90s and early 2000s for like 50 bucks. There used to be a lot of Asian girls in Halifax and somewheres after 2000 most of them left. Was a whole bunch of trans women that were Ultra hot and they all left Halifax between 2000 and 2010 I don't think there's anybody left in Nova Scotia that's trans that's actually legit. A hot trans girl these days will run you around $200 on average and we're talking p*** movie hot. Would like to try the water spot I haven't seen anybody legit working in Nova Scotia other than Halifax I've tried on and off over the years but anytime I've contacted anybody that was trans it always turned out to be somebody running a scam. Used to know a couple of the trans girls in the early days but never got to hook up. Literally was friends with a couple of them believe it or not nice girls easy on the eyes. Pretty much everybody moved to places like Toronto and Alberta. I still remember that damn pig farmer. One of the people I knew that moved to Alberta was around about the time of that pig farmer clown I remember her talking about a lot of girls going missing and her and a bunch of girls got together and we're kicking up a lot of fuss with law enforcement and getting the media involved about large numbers of women disappearing from the sex worker districts. Couple of girls she knew disappeared. And it wasn't long after that farm boy got dinged.
Only started actually getting laid like I said around age 33 or 34.i used to know if you girls that worked even used to know if you of the girls that worked at the strip clubs and never been in a strip club in my life LOL. I've had a weird life.
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, peter10ns said:

And for the record I wish the service was better when you were paying $100 and more but it's usually the exact same service that I was getting back when I was paying 20,40 and 60.

I think everyone would appreciate if you could direct us to the girls charging $20. 

6 minutes ago, DaveM2 said:

I think everyone would appreciate if you could direct us to the girls charging $20. 

I personally would avoid someone who charges $20. That can’t be a good sign. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

the 20.00 wear street working and i

Came across by accident. that was several years ago and i used too pay more i the girl was good. i met a lot of ladys in oud ways in my late 30's and usually I'd stick to 1 if i liked the service.thing was after a while they quit or move. Few I suspect were not hookers but faked it. Hence why the low price. To be brutally honest u pay a girl 50 up i you like the service. in my 30s the girls sat the price and I know things have gone up but not 200 300 and 400 unless you're talking about somebody who is a only fans operator type I find a lot of you guys also get hung up on looks rather than taking personality and other factors into account.ive bin with lads over 50 who looked my age or younger and if i wasn't such a train wreck  ide have dated more than one of them.in my experience the older ladys with one of a couple of personality types are way better than a 35 or younger

When you meet somebody from ll.your looking at around 100 or 150.on the street around 50 too 80.hard too find any 1 in ns!!!!!!!!

Not just Saint John, looks like she's in half the cities in the country right now lol. Pretty sloppy, I'll give them points for the art scam though at least that's novel.

Edited by DaveM2

11 hours ago, DaveM2 said:

thanks, but no 

• Haha 2

On 9/29/2024 at 5:32 PM, DaveM2 said:

The normal agency rate is about $260-280/hr, for independents it's all over the place. 

This one has a lot of strange stuff going on from the art money laundering to the exclusively foreign reviews, the biggest red flag to me though is she goes from $300/hh to $900/6 hrs. That is very unusual.

What agencies are in Nova Scotia?

On 10/1/2024 at 8:23 AM, peter10ns said:

1975.the asians wear dis year ad 2023. its not hard if your in haliax.   

I've seen quite a few that have posted on Leo list that were passing through Halifax and looking to meet people at one of a couple of hotels. Not hard to spot who's real and who's not anybody that's taking cash in person is usually real. In my experience anybody wanting gift cards or e-transfer is running a fake. Like wanting the cash up front by e-transfer. Christ I've seen I don't know how many in the last year that were in Halifax and I couldn't afford to go in they're usually between $100 and 200 for like a half an hour or an hour. I never seen prices as high as I've seen people mentioning LOL. I've seen girls advertised two and 300 and when you ask them what their rates are they give you quite a different price than that you ask what the rates are you don't just assume that's the rate because that's what they've got in their ad.. Jesus I only started paying more than like 75 bucks since covid because I can't get into Halifax. On average it cost me like a hundred bucks. And for the record I wish the service was better when you were paying $100 and more but it's usually the exact same service that I was getting back when I was paying 20,40 and 60. And one of the people that I'm not going to mention my name it's why I stopped seeing them is the quality of service wasn't there for what I was paying compared to what I got from other people.

Lot of girls if they were charging over a hundred bucks wouldn't be making any money. Girls got to be pretty high class or amateur p*** actress that kind of thing to really make the kind of prices I'm seeing thrown around on here from Leo list.. I keep trying to tell people a lot of the ads on Leo list are fake. When you see somebody posting their prices when you message them and confirm they're real ask for their pricing a lot of people just read the Leo list and automatically Fork out the cash without asking is what I'm getting the impression. A lot of them will throw a number like that on there to automatically try to weed people out. A couple of people I was dealing with they had posted two and 300 and like I said we're charging me a hundred I don't go by what the listings say I ask in person. Or I ask when I text them usually when I text somebody I ask about their rates and I make sure they take cash. It's how you learn pretty quick if somebody's a fake. I get a lot of them claiming it's 2 and 300 and the next thing is oh I got to have half up front e transfer LOL. Christ? What do you think pisses me off and I couldn't get into this till I was in my 30s? You could get a hot Asian chick in Halifax in the 90s and early 2000s for like 50 bucks. There used to be a lot of Asian girls in Halifax and somewheres after 2000 most of them left. Was a whole bunch of trans women that were Ultra hot and they all left Halifax between 2000 and 2010 I don't think there's anybody left in Nova Scotia that's trans that's actually legit. A hot trans girl these days will run you around $200 on average and we're talking p*** movie hot. Would like to try the water spot I haven't seen anybody legit working in Nova Scotia other than Halifax I've tried on and off over the years but anytime I've contacted anybody that was trans it always turned out to be somebody running a scam. Used to know a couple of the trans girls in the early days but never got to hook up. Literally was friends with a couple of them believe it or not nice girls easy on the eyes. Pretty much everybody moved to places like Toronto and Alberta. I still remember that damn pig farmer. One of the people I knew that moved to Alberta was around about the time of that pig farmer clown I remember her talking about a lot of girls going missing and her and a bunch of girls got together and we're kicking up a lot of fuss with law enforcement and getting the media involved about large numbers of women disappearing from the sex worker districts. Couple of girls she knew disappeared. And it wasn't long after that farm boy got dinged.
Only started actually getting laid like I said around age 33 or 34.i used to know if you girls that worked even used to know if you of the girls that worked at the strip clubs and never been in a strip club in my life LOL. I've had a weird life.

This has to be a joke post

• Haha 1

This is the exact same scam someone was running about a year ago, the trick is having a website , it makes you think they’re legit. 

So you’ll reach out and they’ll keep directing you to the site, they’ll want 30% up front. And when it comes time to go see them another number will text you, saying , hey, this is my real number , my pimp found out what I’ve been doing , and he’s coming and he’s abusive , oh btw , you know texting hookers is illegal? I’m all maxed out of my Interac limit so I can’t send the $ back right now, sorry. 

and when people catch on to the scam the website will come down and they’ll wait a bit before launching another one . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cjthomas said:

What agencies are in Nova Scotia?

YFL is the only official one, technically they aren't even "in" Nova Scotia but Halifax is the main city they operate in. A lot of the Asians are in agencies but not advertised as such, those go even cheaper but it's all bait and switch trash so I wouldn't reccomend those.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaveM2 said:

YFL is the only official one, technically they aren't even "in" Nova Scotia but Halifax is the main city they operate in. A lot of the Asians are in agencies but not advertised as such, those go even cheaper but it's all bait and switch trash so I wouldn't reccomend those.

I'm a little confused here judging from what I see on Leo list and a couple of other websites that workers advertise on. Plus what I see street level back when I was working in Halifax there's between 20 and maybe 30 Nova Scotia wide working girls. Maybe not even that many and out of that 30 on average there's about four of that are Asian. Back in my twenties there was a crap ton of working girls in Nova Scotia but back then I couldn't get the opportunity to partake long story. Wasn't able to really do anything till my 30s. And by that point most of the people working Nova Scotia had left. Asians have gotten pretty rare in Nova Scotia the two I dealt with were traveling through from somewhere else they basically travel across Canada and stop in locations for certain periods of time. I used to see four or five ads for Asian girls in Halifax that lived in Halifax but I haven't seen anybody post that live there in a long time that I'm aware of there's only one lady that lives in Halifax that is Asian and posting but it's not like I actually visited her to confirm her ads got a Nova Scotia number. And my experience anybody with a Nova scotian number is usually at least a Nova Scotia resident. Usually somebody that takes cash as an example.

6 hours ago, Mokejomes said:

This is the exact same scam someone was running about a year ago, the trick is having a website , it makes you think they’re legit. 

So you’ll reach out and they’ll keep directing you to the site, they’ll want 30% up front. And when it comes time to go see them another number will text you, saying , hey, this is my real number , my pimp found out what I’ve been doing , and he’s coming and he’s abusive , oh btw , you know texting hookers is illegal? I’m all maxed out of my Interac limit so I can’t send the $ back right now, sorry. 

and when people catch on to the scam the website will come down and they’ll wait a bit before launching another one . 

I keep preaching that anyone asking for money up front before you meet in person is an earmark of a scam that has been since day one

24 minutes ago, peter10ns said:

I keep preaching that anyone asking for money up front before you meet in person is an earmark of a scam that has been since day one

Yes and no.  I seen 5 girls in the past 6 months, the 2 travelling ones wanted money up front, the local ones not.  I think once you develop a reputation you sort of earn a right to ask for it