Sign in to follow this  

mimi • Canadian Born Chinese • 6281 • TOFTT

Face: 8/10 She is kinda young tik tok celebrities style. very beautiful features like Big, alert eyes, a small, proportional nose, perky cheeks, a well-defined jawline, or full lips usually grab my attention if we saw each other on the road, I would like to see if she’s single or taken.

Body: 8.5/10

H&W: 165cm&45kg

Boobs: Natural C cup

Skin color: Fair to tan

Tattoo: no

Pussy: no shaved

Overall Body: she got nice body ratio, long straight legs. I would say she is very athletic, not skeleton nor meaty, but she got nice butts very is okay to let me slap her.

Service: 9/10

I’m satisfied by her extraordinary girl friend experience service. Its normal but need to mention as well that passionate greetings including hug and LFK just right at the door opened. I can tell immediately shes slutty from her eyes and face. She was going to drain me…She was very careful to help me take my clothes off and fold them together. Taking me by the hand, she went to the bathroom and let me rinse my mouth before taking a shower. I didn't expect to be hugged and DFK just as I got in the shower. Immediately after cleaning my dick she squatted down to show off her WF skills, it was very comfortable, very warm and wet feeling. Has no teeth feeling and many DTs…I almost finished there and hard stop her then we went to the bed. We started with 69 position. She got nice pussy, no bad smell, I found when she was doing 69 with me, she offered a better ****! It was so good but helps me to last longer I don’t know why and how, but it just makes me enjoy and last longer. Then she move forward to have some bare pussy slide, I can fully feel her wet pussy, really want just….NO… lets wear condom for me for her and for other brothers lol. Then She starts to CG and RCG, she twking her ass so fast, and I think I gotta take the control otherwise, dude will just finish within next 2 mins from her high-frequency cg. Then We changed to Miss, and Doggy, I love Doggy position( just my favor position, not regarding her) she has meaty ass and I asked can I slap very lightly, shes okay…very kind…and then feel it will come.. off the condom. Put my dick right into her mouth and CIM done..

Damage: $320/45mins cim included

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this