Question for the Ladies - condoms

I have gone back and read the threads on condoms, and I still have some questions.

I am an average sized, circumcised gent. I have trouble with sensation with most condoms. I usually use Trojan ultra thins, but from what I learned from the old threads is that they smell and taste bad. I find that Lifestyles condoms slip off easily or break for me. The flavoured condoms and Durex lacks sensation.

could someone please recommend a drugstore brand that would be more appealing to a lady and is good for male sensation.

Have you considered using a female condom?

I have but I am not sure how to approach an SP about them.

"Would you mind if we used a female condom?" Yup, it's that easy :) LOL

Me not to bright at times :frown:

Thanks Meg

I thought the female condom was not that popular among women?

It depend on the women...most are insecure of using it at the moment,because well it is a bit more intimidating looking then your normal male condom, and it take a bit of practice to put it in...but after that I found that most women I have talk to don't hate it

What do you mean?

I thought most women did not like things touching the cervix or deep penetration.

I thought most women did not like things touching the cervix or deep penetration.
I've used them, and you don't need to put it in painfully high. I just put it in, and then the penis will push it to the appropriate high. The ring on the outside makes sure that it stays in place.

I've used them' date=' and you don't need to put it in painfully high. I just put it in, and then the penis will push it to the appropriate high. The ring on the outside makes sure that it stays in place.[/quote']

It's not sounding as bad as I envisioned.

Thanks Megan

It's not sounding as bad as I envisioned.

Thanks Megan

No prob. It's somewhat comparable to learning to use a tampon. The first time it's a little akward, but after that it's no big deal. If done correctly, it should not be physically uncomfortable or painful.

• Like 1

And that, folks, is what I think CERB is best at. Someone has a genuine question, needs information. Someone supplies the requested information.

I love it when a system works! :)

• Like 1

That all depends on the lady!! I have never used the Female Condom.

A big thanks to Megan, I now would be open to trying them.