Now, I'm not a conspiracist, but... there isn't anything like the number of young, white girls coming to Kingston anymore that used to turn up on a weekly basis. My experience has been that the Asians have taken over Kingston. They are widely advertised, and whenever I do see an ad for an attractive white girl, the woman who opens the door is an Asian. Needless to say, I no longer trust anything I see on Leolist. I'm thinking that the Asian pimps who obviously run multiple girls have been threatening the white girls and as a result, they no longer come here. 

Anyone else of a similar mind?

Is it possible that the white SPs have priced themselves out of Kingston?  No offence intended to anyone but usually in any business the demand will dictate the supply . A heavy Asian presence would indicate a demand for their less expensive services 

I don't think so... the real ones that used to turn up weren't priced any differently. Occasionally there would be one charging quite a bit more, but they were very few. Mostly now, the hot white girls advertised turn out to be Asian...classic bait-and-switch. I think the real white girls are just staying away, and I'm suspicious they've been run out of town by threats. Asians...

I think it is just not worth it for a touring girl to come to Kingston unless she has an established customer base and knows she is going to have enough customer to make its visit worth it.  Gas, hotel, meals are more expensive now and people are not able/willing to pay higher prices.

With so many fake ads and bait and switch and little reviews, It will probably take her time to build reputation to ensure a large customer base.  They are not willing to make the investment when probably they can make as much money on OF with zero risk.

Unfortunately, I do not see the situation changing. It is sad, I remember there used to be many local and touring girls available at the same time no more than 5 years ago. Now, you are lucky if there is one in town in any given month.

It's quite possible that the Chinese human trafficking rings have pushed out any other trafficking groups out the area or businesses.   There are a few locals girls in the area. Weather there your cup a tea is a different matter. There are some other regular visitors, I think are independent.  If your willing to dri e to Ottawa there are more plus clubs.

The discussion I frequently have with white or Canadian born SPs is the changing client base that Kingston has now.

I generally like to welcome new faces, and wish them a pleasant stay, even if I cannot meet them, a short and polite hello can help.

I have had a few longer discussions with independent SPs regarding positive and negative aspects of the trade.

We have experienced a sharp influx of people from India/Pakistan/Punjabi etc.

I have heard a chorus of discontent regarding this client base and the disconnect they may have from a typical client from this area/country.

In addition to that we pale in comparison to the numbers a SP or parlour can accommodate in a bigger city.

I think those two factors are predominantly at play in Kingston.

I echo your sentiments with the seemingly gang like control Asians have garnered here, but threats have never been even hinted.

I do firmly believe the Asians have been able to circumnavigate border controls and are actively human trafficking which, puts that in a whole other league of shame.

It will only be a matter of time before Asian SPs and the hosting locations are all together passed on by the clients who have experienced the short comings they have to offer.