Sign in to follow this  

The Time to Book is Now! BBW Seductress Touring Oct 21-23

IMG_8063.thumb.jpeg.487cf667a9a14b5bfb162c7db43215ca.jpeg

Hey there, stranger! I’m the bright and bubbly, down to earth, intellectual girl-next-door of your dreams, but with a soft and sensual, naughty side and secret desire to please and be pleased who’ll be in Ottawa October 21-23. Have I caught your attention yet?

Well then, allow me to introduce myself, my name’s Charlotte. I’m a low-volume, high-end companion based in Toronto. Whether it’s my soft bountiful curves, statuesque height or twinkling deep blue eyes, I’ll have you smitten and awestruck, titillated and craving for more; but, that’s not all. My passionate nature, intuitive mind and appreciation for both the fine and simple in life is what will truly capture your attention and have you enthralled. Seductive and sensual doesn’t even begin to encapsulate me. So, if you’re looking for some excitement in your life, or an escape from reality, look no further - I’m your woman!

LLD08089.thumb.jpg.ce02069b32e15fb25d2bb93dfacd4f20.jpg

Rates

1.5 hours | $525

2 hours | $700

3 hours | $900

4 hours | $1100

Please inquire for longer and overnight dates. I also cater to some fetishes/kinks for an additional $100+.

Interested in meeting? Send me an email at [email protected] and let’s get planning!

*Please be prepared and ready to screen and deposit.*

6B.thumb.jpg.ddadeb6356f8fae9c29503df52aec42d.jpg

Find me on Twitter  @_curvycompanion, Instagram @curvycompanion_to and on Onlyfans @ItsCharlotteTime

•  

Sign in to follow this