Very bad idea. Unless you're a bachelor, and even then it's a bad idea. 

Why would you want someone that you're engaging in this type of activity with to know where you live? No matter how many times you see this person they are not your GF or even your friend. They can be friendly, but they are doing this for the money primarily.

Another piece of advice, don't use your personal phone. Buy a cheap burner phone. 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Very bad idea.

Oppps. lol

I've done it with 2 different girls and haven't had any issues.  I just prefer feeling like I have home court advantage. lol

Maybe I am to trusting.

It seems like travelling girls for the most part don't want to leave the hotel but local ones might be open to it and in some cases prefer it since it means they don't have to pay for a hotel.

Edited by boredmale

I normally travel to Halifax so my outcall is usually to my hotel room.....I have gone to SP's hotels but prefer my own......I've never gone to an SP's residence (I might in a pinch) but would never have an SP come to my home.......I mean you do you....no judgment at all.....I'm widowed and have nothing to hide but that's just a little too close for me 😞

4 minutes ago, Timmy said:

I normally travel to Halifax so my outcall is usually to my hotel room.....I have gone to SP's hotels but prefer my own......I've never gone to an SP's residence (I might in a pinch) but would never have an SP come to my home.......I mean you do you....no judgment at all.....I'm widowed and have nothing to hide but that's just a little too close for me 😞

The last thing you want is to have a bad experience at your home. Now she and potentially her pimp know where you live. Recipe for misfortune.

• Like 2

It's not a good idea, go flip through the scam section and ask yourself if you want these kinds of experiences happening in your home. A lot of these providers who are all sunshine and rainbows online have pimps, are involved in organized crime, have major mental issues/substance abuse problems etc. Not a good idea to potentially bring that into your home. Don't forget this is an illicit industry, you should keep your personal info out of reach. And on that note:

2 hours ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Another piece of advice, don't use your personal phone. Buy a cheap burner phone. 😉

In case anyone isn't aware, your personal phone number is enough info to get your home address. 

2 hours ago, DaveM2 said:

It's not a good idea, go flip through the scam section and ask yourself if you want these kinds of experiences happening in your home. A lot of these providers who are all sunshine and rainbows online have pimps, are involved in organized crime, have major mental issues/substance abuse problems etc. Not a good idea to potentially bring that into your home. Don't forget this is an illicit industry, you should keep your personal info out of reach. And on that note:

In case anyone isn't aware, your personal phone number is enough info to get your home address. 

Nevermind all the apps that track your location, personal information, browsing habits etc.

Consider also cross platform databasing.

You will find that a lot of these ladies have unknowingly exposed their own personal information this way. You might have also done this unwittingly.

When you have your information in one app, it's very likely that information is also cross referenced on another app. If you're not careful, you could be exposing all kind of information this way. InfoSec is a very real concern that we should all be taking very seriously.

Think about what you're doing when you're using your personal phone and sharing information across platforms. Are you also using that phone to engage in questionable activities? Who is looking at this information?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

Nevermind all the apps that track your location, personal information, browsing habits etc.

Consider also cross platform databasing.

You will find that a lot of these ladies have unknowingly exposed their own personal information this way. You might have also done this unwittingly.

When you have your information in one app, it's very likely that information is also cross referenced on another app. If you're not careful, you could be exposing all kind of information this way. InfoSec is a very real concern that we should all be taking very seriously.

Think about what you're doing when you're using your personal phone and sharing information across platforms. Are you also using that phone to engage in questionable activities? Who is looking at this information?

Very true, it was a big wake up call for me to start taking my security more seriously when a provider I saw showed up at the top of my facebook recommended friends the next day. There's only so much you can do but you need to have some degree of plausible deniability. There's always the possibility that the government decides to crack down on this industry with laws already on the books.  

I always use a burner phone. Most of my meets are now sugar babies and Ive been seeing them for years. INteresting thing happened awhile back. A girl was coming to the hotel that Ive had over dozens of times to the same hotel. She must have hesitated when looking for my room and a hotel worker stopped her and asked who she was looking for. She didnt know my name. Years of seeing her (and others) and Ive trained myself to give a false identity. So I had to go to the lbby and retrive her LOL. Note: hotels have immigrants working in them now and they are big on acting like security guards. AS I was taking her to the room I got her to point out the kid. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2024 at 8:32 PM, DaveM2 said:

Very true, it was a big wake up call for me to start taking my security more seriously when a provider I saw showed up at the top of my facebook recommended friends the next day. There's only so much you can do but you need to have some degree of plausible deniability. There's always the possibility that the government decides to crack down on this industry with laws already on the books.  

that seems improbable , then again when Herr Ferretface is your next PM, anything is possible.  i remember when peter mackay had a sliver of power , there was talk of outlawing prostitution and and it would all go away LOL 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2024 at 8:32 PM, DaveM2 said:

I'm betting it's because they looked you up on FB during screening, and the algo connected you.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2024 at 9:18 PM, Sydneymale54out said:

I always use a burner phone. Most of my meets are now sugar babies and Ive been seeing them for years. INteresting thing happened awhile back. A girl was coming to the hotel that Ive had over dozens of times to the same hotel. She must have hesitated when looking for my room and a hotel worker stopped her and asked who she was looking for. She didnt know my name. Years of seeing her (and others) and Ive trained myself to give a false identity. So I had to go to the lbby and retrive her LOL. Note: hotels have immigrants working in them now and they are big on acting like security guards. AS I was taking her to the room I got her to point out the kid. 

Sugar babies are a much better option. 

But back in the day I used to have SPs out to my place for an outcall.  Never a big deal.  

59 minutes ago, harboursmoke said:

But back in the day I used to have SPs out to my place for an outcall.  Never a big deal.  

Sugar Babies remind me of that Key and Peele skit where they plan to rob a bank by working there for 30 years

1 hour ago, Redcap said:

I'm betting it's because they looked you up on FB during screening, and the algo connected you.

This or they added my number to their contacts on their personal phone. Really sloppy of them either way.

4 hours ago, BenDover said:

that seems improbable , then again when Herr Ferretface is your next PM, anything is possible.  i remember when peter mackay had a sliver of power , there was talk of outlawing prostitution and and it would all go away LOL 

Agreed, although after everything that's happened the last 5 years or so I'm not going to bank on improbable lol. I'm sure when I say this people get an image of the cops busting down your door but really it would look like you send an e-transfer unknowingly to a pimp under investigation and your bank account gets frozen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redcap said:

People give the the SP's their real name?  Is that normal?  

21 minutes ago, Timmy said:

I don't, but in that case I used my personal phone number, which she could have used to get my real name and then look me up.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Timmy said:

Many SP's require screening of some sort.

You're entitled to do research on them, and they're entitled to do so on you for their own safety.

That being said, if it makes you uncomfortable, you're definitely allowed to go elsewhere.

Just like how some require deposits, and others don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Redcap said:

Many SP's require screening of some sort.

You're entitled to do research on them, and they're entitled to do so on you for their own safety.

That being said, if it makes you uncomfortable, you're definitely allowed to go elsewhere.

Just like how some require deposits, and others don't.

The only time I've had an issue with it was a while ago when I first started the "hobby"...(not sure I know a better word for it) ......the SP in question texted me and asked for my name so that she could go to the lobby and ask for my room?  I said no.......there was a back and forth ..... she finally settled on me sending her a deposit.  It wasn't a great encounter and perhaps part of that was the troubled beginning.

For the record, I have told "some" SP's my real name afterwards........but beforehand is just too uncomfortable for me......but yeah I get the desire for the SP to do her research as well.

14 hours ago, harboursmoke said:

Website?

16 minutes ago, jnhfxboy said:

Website?

https://www.secretbenefits.com/

They advertise all over leolist.  I should start off by saying I don't live in Halifax(I live in Thunder Bay, ON) so I can't comment how that site is for your city.  I haven't had any luck with the website.  For me it just feel like a bunch of bots trying to get me to spend "credits"(whish are rather costly).  In 2 months I have had 3 what I would assume to be females message me and we have a convo beyond the person messaging me and saying Hi I would like to get t know you, then not saying anything after that(which basically costs you like 10 credits to read the first post).

The 3 I did have convos with, 1 just stopped messaging me because I didn't have snapchat, the next basically stopped talking to me because she wanted to go shopping and I was working that day(a Saturday), the last went full dirty chat, claims she came then didn't talk to me after that.

Personally I am not sure do I try be a gentleman or go full blown perv. lol

If you do join only advice I would give is buy the cheapest package of credits because once you run out they will make you an offer for 50% off the higher packages.

Edited by boredmale
  • Thanks 1

I used to have girls over to my apartment 2012-2018ish. I’d always meet them in the lobby or have them go to a different entrance and meet them there. Never had a problem but I also wasn’t messaging the sketchier looking ads. 
Now I live in a subdivision and would never consider having a random woman show up at my door lol.

On 10/16/2024 at 1:50 PM, HaliJosh said:

Has anyone had an outcall to your personal residence? Any feedback or thoughts here?

I've had multiple outcalls to personal residences and haven't had too many issues.

A couple things I get picky on when going to personal residence is the cleanliness of the place. There is some people that need notes to change sheets, clean the bathroom and have extra towels available for us to shower with. There was one time I went to a place, and it had a cockroach infestation. I didn't stay long after I spotted more than one. 

I find if someone is super nervous, it's a comfort to be in their space. Allowing them to relax sooner and little man will be more will to come up for attention. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StephanieMystique said:

I've had multiple outcalls to personal residences and haven't had too many issues.

Just out of curiosity have you done it on the first time meeting somebody because the few travelling girls I have met seem to want to do incalls(grant you I don't push outcalls that hard, whatever they feel more comfortable with)

1 hour ago, StephanieMystique said:

A couple things I get picky on when going to personal residence is the cleanliness of the place. There is some people that need notes to change sheets, clean the bathroom and have extra towels available for us to shower with. 

One good thing having SPs at my place is it gives me reason to clean the place.  If I didn't have one girl over on occasion my place probably would be a pigsty. lol

Edited by boredmale

7 minutes ago, boredmale said:

Just out of curiosity have you done it on the first time meeting somebody because the few travelling girls I have met seem to want to do incalls(grant you I don't push outcalls that hard, whatever they feel more comfortable with)

I have but I have safety calls in place whenever and wherever I go to make sure I am safe. They have instructions for the worse case and what to do. 

Traveling ladies are a little bit different. As traveling costs us time and money from being away at our paid incall locations where it's easier to schedule a day and you're not taking 2-3 hours of non-paid time to travel for an outcall. It's much easier and a better ROI for you to come to us when we are traveling. For myself, I don't offer outcall to PEI when I'm schedule to be there. My time is better spent at my incall location vrs traveling. 

• Like 1