I've had an SP come to my residence before. Yes, it has a level of risk to it, but honestly so does taking anyone new home.

In this case, it was a very well reviewed, and well established lady with a great reputation. 

Not something that I would do all the time, and I only did the once.

• Like 3

On 10/16/2024 at 5:25 PM, DaveM2 said:

It's not a good idea, go flip through the scam section and ask yourself if you want these kinds of experiences happening in your home. A lot of these providers who are all sunshine and rainbows online have pimps, are involved in organized crime, have major mental issues/substance abuse problems etc. Not a good idea to potentially bring that into your home. Don't forget this is an illicit industry, you should keep your personal info out of reach. And on that note:

In case anyone isn't aware, your personal phone number is enough info to get your home address. 

If you feel this way about us then perhaps you shouldn't engage in this type of activity 

Trust goes both ways wether it's us come to you or you come to us

What some of you forget to remember is that WE are human and not just objects 

I for one do not nor have I ever had a pimp, engage in drugs or have mental issues lol

I always like to sit back and just read through the post and and keep a mental note on who's who and how you guys talk about us

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

If you feel this way about us then perhaps you shouldn't engage in this type of activity 

I for one do not nor have I ever had a pimp, engage in drugs or have mental issues lol

I always like to sit back and just read through the post and and keep a mental note on who's who and how you guys talk about us

I'm not accusing anybody specific, or saying everyone has these problems. I'm saying it's a risk that people should keep in mind before inviting a stranger they met online over to their home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaveM2 said:

I'm not accusing anybody specific, or saying everyone has these problems. I'm saying it's a risk that people should keep in mind before inviting a stranger they met online over to their home. 

Okay as we should take the same precautions with you correct?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Okay as we should take the same precautions with you correct?

Correct, it's also a risk for you to invite a stranger you met online over to your home. 

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I’m with Danielle, I think it’s glossed over on this forum just how much we, the providers, risk in providing such an intimate service. She’s right in pointing out that we do keep notes of who says what and it could be a determinant if we want your business in the future.

There are so many great reputable women here in Halifax, do your research, and follow their screening processes. We put these in place for a reason and I can honestly say, do not care to or would never, disclose a client’s personal information. That puts our reputation and business at risk. 

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Babygirl_brooklyn said:

She’s right in pointing out that we do keep notes of who says what

So you make a list of who is naughty or nice, and if they message you you check that list twice?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Sounds about right

And honestly, why shouldn't you? Hobbyists discuss providers and share notes all the time, so it's a reasonable assumption that providers do as well.

In fact, it's probably best for the mutual safety of providers to do so. It's arguably the more dangerous position to be in, and bad clients ruin things for everyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redcap said:

And honestly, why shouldn't you? Hobbyists discuss providers and share notes all the time, so it's a reasonable assumption that providers do as well.

In fact, it's probably best for the mutual safety of providers to do so. It's arguably the more dangerous position to be in, and bad clients ruin things for everyone.

Definitely..i have to look out for my best interest and safety and have absolutely no desire to meet with anyone being disrespectful and nasty towards us 

Energy is everything .. 

If you are on here being an asshole I could only assume you will be one In person as well

I'm not for everyone and everyone isn't for me!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Sounds about right

I can't imagine a world where you wouldn't do that?  My assumption may be wrong but I would hope that most of you converse with each other about bad experiences in order to keep each other safe.  But I'm just not 100% sure why you seemed so perturbed by the OP's comment that you shouldn't engage with SP's at your home?  I mean if you have a running relationship/experience with a particular SP maybe that's different.  But in my opinion, both the client and the SP should be on their highest alertness...... But I'm old and paranoid 🙂

...and maybe I missed something in the conversation......

44 minutes ago, Timmy said:

I can't imagine a world where you wouldn't do that?  My assumption may be wrong but I would hope that most of you converse with each other about bad experiences in order to keep each other safe.  But I'm just not 100% sure why you seemed so perturbed by the OP's comment that you shouldn't engage with SP's at your home?  I mean if you have a running relationship/experience with a particular SP maybe that's different.  But in my opinion, both the client and the SP should be on their highest alertness...... But I'm old and paranoid 🙂

...and maybe I missed something in the pl

45 minutes ago, Timmy said:

...and maybe I missed something in the conversation......

Please kindly re read what I said...

The part about us having pimps, being drugs addicts and mental issues is what I responded to

I never said it was wrong to be careful about whom you invite into your home, I would expect everyone to be 

Reason why majority of us ask for deposit or have other screening measures 

• Like 1