Back in the US of A

So I'm down here on holiday. Things are quiet here so I connect to the campground WiFi and enter cerb.ca in my browser.

Oops. Cannoy connect. URL blocked. Adult Theme.

Fortunately I also have 3G so I can connect.

God, I love living in Canada where people are not quite so freaked out about sex!

I have a feeling that campgrounds in Canada would return the same results if you tried to use their WiFi. It all comes down to how deep an organization feels it needs to go to ensure that a "family" atmosphere is maintained.

I do know how ya feel though... I was at the cottage last week and I could not wait to get back to my CERBies!!!

• Like 1

...Oops. Cannoy connect. URL blocked. Adult Theme....

There are proxy servers that you can use as an intermediary that will bypass this type of URL blocking.

You --> CampGround --> Cerb ## Blocked

You --> CampGround --> Proxy --> Cerb {Campground only sees the proxy}

Don't use the proxies for anything confidential - who knows who they are and since all the information passes though their server they have access to it, including any SSL "secure" information.

Good suggestions and thank you for them.

As I write this, I am sitting on the beach. Sunny day. 30 degrees. Ocean temp nearly the same. Watching the babes on the beach. Another thought comes to mind.

Not a one of these women can hold a candle to any of the fine women of CERB.

God, I love Canada.

Don't use the proxies for anything confidential - who knows who they are and since all the information passes though their server they have access to it, including any SSL "secure" information.

Or you can use TOR, which not only bypasses irritating crap like this, but encrypts and anonymizes everything too :)

I once tried to use a Canadian airport free wifi to get on cerb and it got blocked... 3G got me through!