PK - Chloe (new)

You can do a search here on the board and find a few comments. Nobody has written an actual review yet. I know that Dummpy posted a couple of comments. I saw her the the first day she was available. Very pretty. Nice man-mades. No DFK, as Dummpy also mentioned (ymmv). She asked me if I'd mind waiting in the room with her while she called her family and took care of some personal business, but once we got started the experience was very good. Definitely one of the better PK girls.

If you meet her then feel free to write a review.

I really enjoyed my time with her however she is going to be a hit and miss as you need to be a breast guy (and they are fucking amazing!!) and be a little patient and lead the events, she is a half hour girl. If you are lucky like me than that means you get 2 visits in one hour MPSOG not a problem with her. However if you are into DFK and BBBJ than this is not the lady for you. I am a repeat client as she has a really hot look, bedroom eyes nice blond hair and those incredible boobs! Not doing a review as I am not sure how long she is around for and the review section is already a little plugged with retired or unavailable ladies. However if you one of you others does that would be good. This lady is an excellent plan B lady (your appointment with an SP you have been waiting to see forever falls through at the last minuet!)

Thanks for your insight Dummpy. I did see this lady's pic on CL and she appeared to be a knockout!

I really enjoyed my time with her however she is going to be a hit and miss as you need to be a breast guy (and they are fucking amazing!!) and be a little patient and lead the events, she is a half hour girl. If you are lucky like me than that means you get 2 visits in one hour MPSOG not a problem with her. However if you are into DFK and BBBJ than this is not the lady for you. I am a repeat client as she has a really hot look, bedroom eyes nice blond hair and those incredible boobs! Not doing a review as I am not sure how long she is around for and the review section is already a little plugged with retired or unavailable ladies. However if you one of you others does that would be good. This lady is an excellent plan B lady (your appointment with an SP you have been waiting to see forever falls through at the last minuet!)

Dummpy's comment about the review section being plugged up caused me to wonder...

MOD - should such reviews be moved to a different area? - or at the very least be marked as 'unavailable' in some fashion?

I can just imagine some newbie (like me not so very long ago) endlessly trying to contact one of these highly reviewed ladies and wondering WTF!!?? Why don't they respond!

If a lady is no longer available most of the time someone will comment to that effect on the thread (Probably the last post). If this happens over time we will parse the ones with no comments or archive them somehow.

She is very different, she is not really GFE as no kissing on the lips, and only cbj, however she is very sexual and moves really nicely when you fuck her, kind of like a Montreal stripper (what a coincidence!) The other Chloe did not have the same curves that is for sure and for me I really like the curves! Daty/Dato very accommodating, digits were OK, and she even mentioned that some times she can be open to Greek (not on a first visit!). I had a really good time, and it is only 2 bills so for the service it is very fair. The other chloe is very GFE and not so curvy so I would think they are like apples and oranges. If you have a budget and like curves Chloe is an excellent choice! If you are a kisser and like BBBJ than don't bother. I have only seen her once as My schedule over the last 2 weeks has been crazy however I will see her soon, one of my best PK experiences!

Hey Dummpy, is she better than the old Chloe from PK? I really liked her a lot.

I posted this review of Chloe yesterday at the other board. To save time I will quote myself.

I had the opportunity to spend some time with the lovely PK Chloe. She is a beautiful woman that likes to please and be pleased. With any lady, YMMV and chemistry is paramount consideration for a successful girl friend experience.

With that backdrop, I will share my recent experience?

Chloe answered the door. I was immediately attracted to her natural beauty and warm smile. Without hesitation, I opted for one hour of her time. Since it was extremely warm and notwithstanding that I just showered, I opted for another shower to freshen up.

As conversation flowed, it did not take long for Chloe and I to get comfortable. She is sweet open minded lady that holds her own in conversation. With ?LFK" flowing and a mix of "DFK", Chloe took charge and provided a pleasurable "BBBJ" which moved to ?DATY?. With her juices flowing, Chloe applied the rain coat and had a spare in hand and performed an additional ?CBJ?. It was all I could do to sustain. We moved to Karma Sutra whereby a few positions were exhausted in which we climaxed wonderfully together. After some small talk and cuddling and our time concluding, I applied a back massage to Chloe which she took great pleasure in receiving. We got dressed, and we hugged each other firmly and said our goodbyes. Thank You Chloe for a wonderful experience.

Repeat ? Absolutely! ;)

you little dickens....she sounds delightful!!

igot,

She is delightful! very pleasant personality. definite repeat! She is a YMMV lady with my thoughts...

On a cue from PK, with respect to Chloe and previous bad experience that she had with some construction worker who worked all day and failed to shower before the session...Their hygiene was bad! Can't blame the gal for limiting her services in general to everyone.

So with PK's advice in hand, without hesitation, I showered! notwithstanding that I was clean already. This demonstrated something of respect to Chloe. I also brushed my teeth with my travel toothbrush. I have no problem doing this for Chloe or any other lady if this is what it takes to have an awesome experience ;)

KL, She sure is a delight. I remember Chloe from her Pinkykitty days, absolutely a gorgeous experience. Sounds like you had a great experience

KL, She sure is a delight. I remember Chloe from her Pinkykitty days, absolutely a gorgeous experience. Sounds like you had a great experience

KL, Oops, the lady I speak of is the PK Chole of a few years past. Today she is known as Adorable Chloe