This Summer ! Most Embarrasing, Funnest or Craziest things you have don!

Well now I don't start too many threads, and I was just so kindly reminded of one of my summer "fun but embarrasing moments" So maybe some of you wonderful Cerbies have something to share ! Make me feel better ;)

Was at a party just recently with hot tubs and bands ...fun fun...... band up on a big hill with a bar and at the bottom of the hill were hot tubs and a bar. Sooooo. I am up on top of the hill carrying on and having fun. A thunder storm comes through and dumps about 2" of rain in about 15 minutes. Mud everywhere. Water running down the hill. So one guy takes a run and goes head first to the bottom in the mud. Woo hoo ! Then his girlfriend follows. Then one after the other after too many drinks everyone goes head first down the hill. (getting too old for this shit FYI !!!)

Sooo. I go head first and gets to the bottom. Woo hoo ! Roll over and sit up and shake my head and take a look around ! There is my ex wife from 12 years ago standing there smiling :) She didn't do that when we were together. Anyways.... she is looking down at my crotch so I look down and low and behold my shorts and underwear are halfway up the hill still !!

She shook her head, said "boy you sure haven't changed and I sure don't miss you" pointed down to woody and the boys "but I miss them" and walked away. So I had a fun time, an embarrasing moment, a slam from the ex, a compliment from the ex and....all within moments. .... took the boys a while to bring me my duds back as they were laughing so hard.... so rolled over showing a full moon, some chick brought me a beer and I waited... Thats my story ! haha

Embarassing...well I embaress myself each day so it's hard to tell...

but craziest is going to the UK next week, alone, backpacking, when I literally know no one there and I have no ideas what I am actually doing, I know the cities that I will be in...that is pretty much it:)

So I get my photographer to my house the sun was set,and we decide to walk down a large cliff in my back yard which leads to the ocean to do some sunset photos,when I loose my footing and tumble down the rocky cliff.

Embarrassing to say the least. Luckily he helped me back up the cliff and the photo shoot continued, with my minor injuries lol.. I laugh about it now,however at the time it hurt,therefor I whimpered a good hour afterwards.