Would you or wouldn't you? Game

No I would not, having sex with a friend makes things different the next day.

Would you remove some or all your clothing to catch a ride while hitchhiking, note that you had been there for a long time and no one stopped yet.

Guest f***2f***
No I would not, having sex with a friend makes things different the next day.

Would you remove some or all your clothing to catch a ride while hitchhiking, note that you had been there for a long time and no one stopped yet.

I think it would be counterproductive so I wouldn't.

Would you eat something kinda yucky if it was served to you (like a Yak's eyeball) out of respect for your host or hostess?

Yes I would and actually did so on a recent trip to Europe. Raw eel and several other local "delicacies". And actually they weren't too bad. Always willing to try something once and then again if I like it.

Would you consider changing your career that you have been in for a lengthy time (say more than 10 -15 years) to one that you know will be more enjoyable for you yet with a significant cut in pay?

i would, (lol single here.. so it not hard - ill keep in touch somewhat anyways)

would you like to go to the moon for a month?

No, the moon would be exciting for a day or two but the desolation and loneliness would get to me if I had to stay for a month.

Would you compromise you own moral code and do something you despised for the promise of a big payoff?

Guest **n****er

Hmmmmm...tough one. Probably though.

Would you mess around with your cousin if he/she was hot as hell?

No, thats family, that's wrong IMHO...what's next starring role in Deliverance (the remake LOL)

If you found that someone special, would you stop this lifestyle, either as a SP or Client...and would you tell them you partook in this lifestyle, or keep it secret

RG

Hmmmmm...tough one. Probably though.

Would you mess around with your cousin if he/she was hot as hell?

.....nope....came up once for me recently with a smokin' hot cousin I hadn't see since I was a boy, in all honesty I'm not even sure if I had ever met this person before, (she was a distant cousin), there was a hot tub involved, and thus very little clothing, and she was sending all the signals and was clearly game, but when all was said and done I just couldn't go through with it...she's my cousin...

Additional Comments:

No, thats family, that's wrong IMHO...what's next starring role in Deliverance (the remake LOL)

If you found that someone special, would you stop this lifestyle, either as a SP or Client...and would you tell them you partook in this lifestyle, or keep it secret

RG

Missed RG's post, yes I would (and have), and if she was willing to divulge every part of her past to me then it would only be fair I do the same. But if we decided to leave the past in the past then that's where it would stay

Would you tell someone on a first date that you see SP's or are a SP?

No way!

Would you buy a huge fish tank and put your cat, cat's bed, food and toys inside and tell everyone who came over to check out the new cat fish you bought?

(related note my friends may think I'm insane now)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest K****r De**xe

I would and have up to my knee

Would you pay for an SP for your SO and watch

No, but my partner is my cat who even though I don't tell him about this, he always gives me this "look" that only cats can do, like he knows where I'm going, and he's a little annoyed with me, when I'm about to leave to see a lady

Would you develop an exclusive "relationship" with just one SP, even though the exclusivity isn't going to be reciprocated?

RG

No, but my partner is my cat who even though I don't tell him about this, he always gives me this "look" that only cats can do, like he knows where I'm going, and he's a little annoyed with me, when I'm about to leave to see a lady

Would you develop an exclusive "relationship" with just one SP, even though the exclusivity isn't going to be reciprocated?

RG

Nope. Not if it wasn't reciprocated.

If your career or some other uncontrollable factor moved you to a completely different city where you know absolutely no one, would you take this opportunity to start your life fresh, including to stop hobbying and/or stop being a SP?

Posted via Mobile Device

Been there, done that, and in Ottawa there is just FAR too much temptation to consider quitting!!!

Would you watch an entire season of "Mama's Family" back to back with "Reba" if your SO asked you to?

Question like that makes me thank god I'm single

No, if I had an SO, she could watch it alone...just like I'd watch some of my favorite shows alone if she wasn't into them...the struggles you married guys face

Would you, just to make an ex jealous, take an SP out (letting her know ahead of time btw) to a social event that your ex was at, for the sole purpose of making her jealous

(btw I wouldn't, move on, have an encounter with the SP for the enjoyment of the encounter)

RG

No, I don't have any bitter feelings towards any of my exes. In fact, I get along well with all of them.

My question:

Would you be willing to sign up for three years of "Quantum Leap"ing where every month you would be placed in a new person's body but retain your own mind? You would have no control over who's body you would be placed in next. The only thing you would gain from your host's mind would be language, for example, if you were placed in the body of a Japanese man, you would instantly be fluent in Japanese.

In a heartbeat.

Gents: Could you ever be in a serious relationship with a lady who is an SP or MA who was not about to quit the business.

Ladies: If you met someone serious, would you quit the business if he asked you to, or would you quit because you would want to, or would you keep working?

In a heartbeat.

Gents: Could you ever be in a serious relationship with a lady who is an SP or MA who was not about to quit the business.

Ladies: If you met someone serious, would you quit the business if he asked you to, or would you quit because you would want to, or would you keep working?

I will answer for the gents and leave the ladies one as a repeat...

I think I could, but it would be tough. It might be easier if the "hobby" was still a viable and agreeable option for me as well.

I'd keep working, because for it to be someone I could be serious with they would have to be open and accepting of who I am and what I do.

Question could you see your self falling in love with a Transsexual?

Why not? Transsexuals are people too aren't they?

Would you donate your kidney to a loved one who desperately needed it?

Yes - I have a spare!

variation on the theme above:

Does what you do become who you are? (<3000 words double spaced please)

CB

Yes - I have a spare!

variation on the theme above:

Does what you do become who you are? (<3000 words double spaced please)

CB

Hmmmmmmmmm. I believe it shapes aspects of who you will become. It doesn't necessarily mean that a baker will be all about dough, but the expertise and patience will assist in the development of other aspects of life.

Would you kiss a hundred toads if you knew that one would become a prince/princess?