Nice/Cute/Funny/Awesome Messages from Other CERB members

Because some messages you receive are just too good to keep to yourself.

I thought I'd start a thread that would try to emphasize all the wonderfulness that are the people here on CERB.

The idea is to basically post/re-word what someone else has written to you in a PM or wall message. I will ask that you do not post who sent you the message you share unless you have their permission to do so first.

Here's a good one I received lately:

Title: Please contact your bank....

On behalf of those of us who can't resist you, please make arrangements with your bank to have an ATM installed in your apartment...we thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Affectionately,

Gentlemen of CERB (but especially me)

Hehe, awesomeness!

xoxo

Sky

• Like 1

Another Good Idea Sky.

I actually have a few.......not so much cute or funny, but certainly in the awesome category.

Funny how word sort of spreads I guess, but I am going to be in Ottawa in the near future, and an aquaintance from CERB in the forums heard about it from someone else, and he has invited me to meet and chat over a beer. How cool is that!

Another Good Idea Sky.

I actually have a few.......not so much cute or funny, but certainly in the awesome category.

Funny how word sort of spreads I guess, but I am going to be in Ottawa in the near future, and an aquaintance from CERB in the forums heard about it from someone else, and he has invited me to meet and chat over a beer. How cool is that!

Sounds like a nice friendly gesture from a fellow hobbyist and at least you will have one thing in common. :icon_biggrin: