The 'eyes' have it

Guest t**obb****

So,

How do you use your eyes, as a tool or a reflection of yourself?

(or some other way, or combo, or not at all, etc..)

For instance:

- I use mine to soak up everything about the atmosphere and tantalizing offerings all around me.

- I close mine for an instant when I've teased into the serene from reality.

- I push blood to my nether regions when I get caught peeking at my sexual partner while they are pleasuring me, and am responded with what I would call a 'technique and eye-shot'; aiming to acknowledge my enjoyment, react and intensify the moment, and smile with every part of her body.

(tu souris cas tu le sais - you smiled because you knew)

I learned a long time ago I could use my eyes as seduction tool.

Someone once told me, "I have the look".

When I'm aroused, my eyes become a darker shade of green.

The French say, 'Les yeux sont le miroir de l'dme (The eyes are the mirror of the soul) and variations of that go back centuries.

I love the eyes.

Intimate eyes. Questioning eyes. Loving eyes. Disappointed eyes. Inquisitive eyes. Sensual eyes. Laughing eyes. "Fuck me," eyes. Mysterious eyes. Sparkling eyes. "Are you sure," eyes. Helpless eyes. "Don't stop," eyes. Orgasmic eyes.

One can carry on a conversation with your eyes alone.

J'adore les yeux.

Sometimes when I am feeling particularly SET on something - OR Someone, I can feel my eyes WILLING said thing or one to do as I Desire! It is such a strong and intense look and blaze that the ACT of the longing itself intensifies my gaze. My eyes cannot lie, they want what they want.

Sometimes when I am feeling particularly SET on something - OR Someone, I can feel my eyes WILLING said thing or one to do as I Desire! It is such a strong and intense look and blaze that the ACT of the longing itself intensifies my gaze. My eyes cannot lie, they want what they want.

Dorinda, you have those eyes that speak volumes, that no man or woman can say no to!

I have always been told I have seductive eyes, cat eyes and the kind of eyes that look sexy even when I am sleepy.

I am a very observant person and find my eyes speak instead of having to talk. I can give you the look of sensuality, eyes that are innocent ( even when I'm not;)) and finally the 'if my eyes were daggars you'd be six feet under' type of eyes. lol.

Nicki, yes, yes, definitively your eyes can do your talking for you, if needed, but I think you can do pretty good talking too.

As a professional cook and self professed music geek, I would have to say my eyes/sight are probably the most underused of my senses.

That being said though, A woman's eyes can be intoxicating, exciting, terrifying, and comforting, preferably all at the same time if i'm really lucky!

Someone once said I had bedroom eyes. Personally, I like to think of my eyes as giving off a somewhat mischievous air.

The eyes are the second sex organ, after the brain and before the nether parts. Paying attention to the eyes ensures a great sex session. I love gazing into my partner's eyes before during and after sex.

Posted via Mobile Device

Someone once said I had bedroom eyes. Personally, I like to think of my eyes as giving off a somewhat mischievous air.

I Love that expression.....bedroom eyes!!