Ladies from all across North America told me so, so it must be true.

Additional Comments:

He said that to everyone but I told him that old fable "The grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence". The poor guy wanted to go and cut their grass to help out, that's how he rolled.

I heard that. I heard that he is now in Afghanistan try to feed Uzbeks and other ethnic minorities. I also heard that he uses his own body to shelter families against the cold and insurgents. He was that kinda guy.

I heard that. I heard that he is now in Afghanistan try to feed Uzbeks and other ethnic minorities. I also heard that he uses his own body to shelter families against the cold and insurgents. He was that kinda guy.

True that, a hero in my books. A suggest a toast in his honor.

When I first joined CERB, the first three members I met were ulixestrojan, igotaboner and dummpy!

All three were prolific posters during their time here and I miss them all for various reasons.

When I first joined CERB, the first three members I met were ulixestrojan, igotaboner and dummpy!

All three were prolific posters during their time here and I miss them all for various reasons.

Ulixestrojan is still here from time to time, and igotaboner is very much among us, but under a different handle...

Ulixestrojan is still here from time to time, and igotaboner is very much among us, but under a different handle...

He is the mysterious man! DUH DUH DUH! I know who he is...wonder who people think he is now:P

WELL DAMN. I am so not in the loop. Hahaha.

True that, a hero in my books. A suggest a toast in his honor.

I raise a glass in his memory...of his unselfish character,to him helping damsels in distress and his infinite wisdom and kindness in using his own body to shelter families against the cold and insurgents :vl:...He is.... that kind of guy...cheers T-storm.:icon_wink:

T'storm was quite a character, nice guy I have met him and he is a ladies man. He loves women and women love him. lol

Indeed!

Miss Cloe used to love spending time with T'Storm as he used to give her nice strip tease shows...

Dancing on tables with his leather chaps... Hummmm...

Igotaboner used to get jealous too lol ;)

We had our differences but we also agreed on many things, regardless Megan was an active contributing member here for years (and I believe she was/is an active member for the good of this industry as well) and she made some very valuable posts and comments on this board during those years. I am sure Megan is missed by many. My personal view, we all make choices and sometimes outside the (sometimes tight) circle of the rules, but we all deserve a second chance if we (she) would like to have one. I hope that she will be back to cerb too on some mutually accepted terms. Regardless this thread would not be complete without remembering her and hoping her return.

• Like 3

Well happy to see Megan is back with us. Welcome back Megan. I hope that your missed ones join back cerb too. Where are you WrinkledInTime, Seymour, Cumquat........ we really miss your posts and jokes and contributions.

• Like 1