highlights of the day

Took a nice early morning stroll through Greenwich Village with my friend, then stopped at a cafe to just to watch New Yorkers go about their daily routine. Just a fantastic city!!!!

Guest L**gh M****e

Ahhhhhh Isabella.....that is so sweet for you to say and recognize for us SP and all hobbiest! What a sweet gesture and advice....Lee xoxoxox

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ahhh! I have more than one...if that is ok...

1.Getting to Halifax and eating Katherine's amazing dinner she prepared!

2.Getting online to talk with you all

3.Having a patio door to look out and watch snow fall...as much as we grumble about it...it is beautiful. So take a moment and really just find your inner child and watch the snow flakes fly out of the sky, floating as if by a magical force until they hit the ground and cover the earth in a fluffy cold blanket.

Knowing that as harsh as it was tonight and throughout tonight, it WILL get better........I have to work in this white stuff, lol.

"Tonight:Snow at times heavy ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Temperature rising to zero by morning. Thursday:Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming north 30 in the afternoon. High plus 4. Thursday night:Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 4. Friday:Sunny. High 7. Saturday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 12. Sunday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 10. Monday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 11. Tuesday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 8. "

Having spent the last 24 hours speaking to so many of my friends and family just out of the blue... and remembering to tell each and every one that I loved them!

Sitting with coffee, watching a few snow flakes fall: contemplating a challenging day rounded out by an evening with a friend.

CB

Guest **cely***r***ne

Positivity is flying around here! This is great!!

Highlight of my day....waking up to bacon and eggs on the table! I cheated on my diet a little with the bacon...but c'mon its BACON!

Oh! Also being able to wear a very beautiful dress! I LOVE dresses hee hee!

Positivity is flying around here! This is great!!

Highlight of my day....waking up to bacon and eggs on the table! I cheated on my diet a little with the bacon...but c'mon its BACON!

Oh! Also being able to wear a very beautiful dress! I LOVE dresses hee hee!

devil-angel-bacon-ornament1.jpg

Bacon??

My highlight of the day is that I am taking a few days off starting NOW ! First game of curling tonight, then a work Xmas party after and then........well that will probably be tomorrow's "things that suck" excessive tiredness or something ;

And Penelope dear.....I had bacon today, bacon yesterday and bacon on Monday !! I just googled "diet...and bacon " Ohhhh my my my .... am I in trouble ! Not sure if that is going straight to my ass or my one pack ab here and now I understand why my clogging veins are pulsating right now ;) hehe First thing Tuesday morning....excercise after bacon it is !

I have so many highlights from the past few days but it is rather a selfish highlight that I will share. Today I got my laptop back from Dell. Yup, the one that I spilled the coffee into. All is good.

So, no more working on that old slow motion desktop. Yay for me.

Now, going to find a cover for this thing!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Im sorry the rice trick didnt work for you :( Maybe it just works on cell phones...or maybe not at all...seeing as I went through 3 phones due to water damage this year! >.<

Highlight of my day...just got back from a great workout! Had the hotel gym all to myself! :D

I have so many highlights from the past few days but it is rather a selfish highlight that I will share. Today I got my laptop back from Dell. Yup, the one that I spilled the coffee into. All is good.

So, no more working on that old slow motion desktop. Yay for me.

Now, going to find a cover for this thing!

Covering a vegan with chocolate, throwing the spatula in the sink and licking the vegan. (just sayin')

We all have down from time to time...but lately i am so grateful for my life. I can't believe how lucky and blessed I am to have some friends like I do, to live things that have only imagine. To have moments, emotions, SO high, it's unbelivable.

I am happy. And it's scary

• Like 2

Turning an acquaintance into a friend.

There's someone on here that I've had a few good interactions with (all virtual), but today we seem to have clicked and to have taken it to a new level.

I can't wait to meet her now. Excited!!!!

I love it when this happens, a new and unexpected friendship.

I really did enjoy our 20 cm of snow earlier this week, but todays sun and blue sky and warm temperatures melted it all away and that is pretty nice too.

And hoping that tomorrows highlight will be a high scoring and close Grey Cup game. Go Bombers.

It was a good day. :)

First half of the Christmas cookies are baked and stored... chocolate covered shortbreads, Mr Nice's Cherry Surprises, Date Squares, Nanaimo Bars, Sugar Plums... Rum balls and Date drops tomorrow... sugar cookies and gingerbreads soon!!!

• Like 1

To have all of the ingredients ready to start the Christmas cookie baking with my daughters this weekend in Halifax. Cherry surprises, Peanut butter balls, Shortbread and Florentines. The tradition continues..... Yay for Christmas cookies. :)