highlights of the day

Knowing that this morning is the LAST day of work before Christmas... and I fully intend to avoid anything but the "showing up for work" part.....

Going to breakfast with my work team and having the restaurant owner give me a gift!!! Then walking back to work, stopping at Timmy's and the manager drops a gift on me too.... but wait, there's more.

Going back to work and my new manager not only gave me a gift, but we drank champagne in her office and then she let us all scoot home early.... Damn I love Christmas.

• Like 1

Just register for Shibaricon in May!

I am SO stocked about this:D

Shibaricon??? Is that where Frodo threw the ring into the lava?

Getting woken up by my roomie jumping on my bed excitedly yelling "are you gonna teach me how to make stuffing and a chicken today!" then trying a new stuffing recipie with oatmeal, apples, mountain bread and cranberries and making the best stuffing ever!!! And having an early loners Christmas.

Posted via Mobile Device

STARTING your Christmas shopping today.......going to two different malls.....at opposite ends of the city.....by bus!........and only 2 and a half hours later EVERYONE'S gift is bought! How awesome timing is that?? That's how MEN do our Chirstmas shopping.......in and out faster than you can blink!.......errr.....wait, no that's not what I meant ;)

STARTING your Christmas shopping today.......going to two different malls.....at opposite ends of the city.....by bus!........and only 2 and a half hours later EVERYONE'S gift is bought! How awesome timing is that?? That's how MEN do our Chirstmas shopping.......in and out faster than you can blink!.......errr.....wait, no that's not what I meant ;)

Both of my daughters shop like that now, a skill learned from this old guy. It's awesome when you can pass on mad skills like that!!!!

I got carded at LCBO AGAIN today and it wasn't from an old dude.lol.

I got a Xmas card in the mail from a special person in my life. So sweet.

Trying to wrap a really odd shped present for my kid. Getting frustrated.lol.

Additional Comments:

That's how MEN do our Chirstmas shopping.......in and out faster than you can blink!.......errr.....wait, no that's not what I meant ;)

Hey, I do that too and I'm a woman! lol. I hate shopping this time of year. Get in, get it and get out. Hahaha! Sounds like one of those 15 minute specials.

Looking out the window and seeing some guy you don't know on his way over to your neighbours right after having snowplowed your driveway :)

My teenage neice was babysitting her 3 year old sister and told me that the 3 year old had watched that Home Alone movie and she decided to re-enact the part where Macauley Culkin decides to take a ride in his sled from the top of the stairs. My 3 year old neice took her sled to the top of the stairs and flew out the front door! All my older neice heard from upstairs was a loud thud. Meanwhile a woman was walking her dog and saw a little blonde girl fly out the front door on a sled like she was in a Nascar race or something. LMAO! She landed on the next door neighbors front lawn and was not injured. Kids....

Morning sex, afternoon sex, bedtime sex, and oh wake up in the middle of the night wanting more sex and your SO not minding... ok ok this might be a dream world ;)

DoM

Yesterday's highlights were seeing my favourite girl for some quality time, and then visiting Barb's and reconnecting with the awesome Jenny.

Today I'm recovering LOL

Attending a yoga class after a few weeks of yoga withdrawal. I feel so limber!

Although I didn't go into yoga withdrawal like Julie ;) .....I did take a silly notion that it was time to take the feed bag off that comes with the Xmas season and get some excercise ! ....so I went for a walk in the hills being such a beauty of a day....such a great day there was all sorts of wildlife abound .. saw several bunny rabbits, a fox, a deer, moose, elk and several coyotes....stalkers really those coyotes ! No penguins though ?? ;) Pretty awesome actually. Very relaxing and I figure I had to have worked off at least 2 - 4 cups of greasy gravy from the Xmas season :)