highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

Getting alot of things accomplished in one day without one grey hair popping out of my skull! :D

Yessss!!! I finally have a highlight of the day! It's been ages!

Making plans for what promises to be a frighteningly amazing evening with a very special someone :D

Guest M****-R*e

I found my favourite hat! I didn't think I would ever see it again. What a great day!

There's a picture of a gorgeous redhead touching her boobies, just above this post!!!!

I found some nipples stirrups rings! FINALLY!

or nipple syrup...;)

Ahhhh the annual tapping of the nipples. It occurs in late January of every year when nipples are at their perkiest and sappiest. Careful not to spill!!!!

You thought Eagle Brand was nectar??? Nothing beats the sweet taste of fresh nipple syrup.

Ahhhh the annual tapping of the nipples. It occurs in late January of every year when nipples are at their perkiest and sappiest. Careful not to spill!!!!

You thought Eagle Brand was nectar??? Nothing beats the sweet taste of fresh nipple syrup.

ah! talk about perkiest nipples! mine are freaking hard lately...*angel face* thought it isn't my fault...

yay nipples syrup:D

Aha! It's suddenly clear now! The fripple thread is actually an homage to syrup!

By the way, it appears they bottle it...

maple_nipple_new_22oz_lg.jpg

I feel an enormous sense of calm and fellowship.

It's almost as if a weight has been lifted from a place close to my heart. It's really wonderful.

People are talking and having fantastic conversations. No one is fighting.

It's kinda.... nice.

• Like 3

Meeting such a sweet person and winning on a scratch card :) Plus the homemade bday card, the candies, preserves and absolute. What a great day!

Meeting such a sweet person and winning on a scratch card :) Plus the homemade bday card, the candies, preserves and absolute. What a great day!

He was the lucky guy!!! How could he not be lucky... he was with the sometimes imitated but never duplicated MegforFun!!!! Absolutely gorgeous, sweet as anything and charming to boot.... I would pay to walk in his shoes!

I feel an enormous sense of calm and fellowship.

It's almost as if a weight has been lifted from a place close to my heart. It's really wonderful.

People are talking and having fantastic conversations. No one is fighting.

It's kinda.... nice.

Reading todays highlight posts is my highlight ! Some really great people had a really great day !

Posted via Mobile Device

OD and Lee are right. There is talking and fantastic discussions, no fighting. And the great people here are sharing their daily highlights with us, and the spin off, overall positivity is creeping back into CERB. Lets keep it going everyone :-)

RG

I went for a jog today for the first time in ages and didn't severely injure myself. I'll put that in the positive column for now.

• Like 1

Tried on a pair of pants today...ones I couldn't get into Jan 1 2012...a little snug, but I can get into them...some progress being made

So tonight for a celebratory snack...carrot sticks, cauliflower, broccoli and a bottle of water :-)

RG

Jesus Man !!!! Speedo ??? Geez where's that negative rep point button ???? lol

Congrats on the weight loss though :)

Did my first weigh in today since I began my New Year's Resolution of eating right...19 pounds lost

Be wearing speedos this summer LOL

RG

I think it's more about an eye-bleach button... :)

Amusement of the day for me: seeing a SP advertising hours from 'Mondaty - Friday'. And I ask myself.... was that deliberate? Monday sucks, but I like the idea of Mondaty... :)

• Like 2

Coming home from a short trip and having dinner with one of my besties!!!!

I think it's more about an eye-bleach button... :)

Amusement of the day for me: seeing a SP advertising hours from 'Mondaty - Friday'. And I ask myself.... was that deliberate? Monday sucks, but I like the idea of Mondaty... :)

Well after some deep thought here........... I love the idea Phaedrus..after deeper thought :icon_rolleyes: I also like the idea of Mondaty and Fridaty ! Sounds grooovy to me ! Start and end the week orgasmic ?? Just a thought.....

Yes, I like Mondaty too!

And Tuesdaty.....and....Wednesdato...the possibilites are endless....

My highlight of the week has been exploring Toronto with an ATF.