highlights of the day

Going to the Dr should not be a highlight, or having to go see the Dr should not be a highlight, but I was forced into it.

The result - it was not too much of anything and I got some drugs. Wow, the first little dose has already made me feel a LOT better. LOL Oh dear, I could be a drug addict WAY too easy.

Wow, everything is very happy. :) Pain, what pain???

• Like 3

Sitting in a coffee shop alone, without a book or cell phone. There was nothing to occupy my mind but myself. Beautiful way to spend a rainy day.

• Like 1

Sitting in a coffee shop alone, without a book or cell phone. There was nothing to occupy my mind but myself. Beautiful way to spend a rainy day.

I often turn everything off and go to the movies by myself and love it! My friends think I'm weird lol. I strongly believe that Voluntary Solitude is something everyone occasionally needs but not enough people are comfortable enough to allow themselves to have.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

listening to some great oldies, just took a couple of whole pork shoulders off the smoker after 22 hours, letting them rest while i make my sauce and coleslaw, sippin a cocktail and purusing cerb - what an awesome start to the weekend and summer !!

Reading an AWESOME short story while my apt gradually fills up with the smell of cooking lasagna. DOUBLE dose of awesome! :D

Sometimes just being empty-headed is a beautiful thing. I do it as often as I possibly can :)

Peace

MG

I do believe the thunderstorms have passed....it has gone from booming thunder...heavy rains and wind rocking my truck big time to blue sky, dead calm and birds chirping.... Perhaps I can go home from work soon :D

Been a looooong day so thanks folks for putting up with my highly intelligent posts ;) ;) and the odd hijack or two !!

I had a very enjoyable conversation, today, with a beautiful consort about website design and photo shoots. I can't wait to get started! So much so that I'm staying up FAR too late thinking about it.

• Like 1

Catching up with old friends today, and having my work validated by people I respect and whose opinions I value!

Looking forward to getting home.

Lovely day!!

Worked on my tanlines, hehehee, BBq breaky with mimosa in hand, lol

Played with my 2 dogs, Ceaser and Tilo:)

Now clean house with awsome tunes:)

Posting in highlights too, lol

Last day in Ontario before heading back to NL. Met a lady from Bell Island who told me I've picked up a bit of an accent!

Last visit with my dear old Mom, who recognized me today, but can't stay awake long enough to really chat. Still, I'm counting it as a highlight!

Porthos

• Like 1

Being in the middle of a cuddle sandwich. Honey goat's milk gouda. Biking really fast in the rain. Poems about frogs, and crocodiles. Getting ready for new challenges. :D

So I'm on an empty bus going home at around 12:30am when these 2 girls get on who seem (to me anyway) young enough to still be in high school (don't worry.....this isn't a dirty story). So these 2 girls get on, all dolled up for the club, wearing (what seems to me anyway) to be waaaaaayyyy too little clothing for girls their age.

I think to myself "Oh great......now I'm gonna have to a listen to a bunch of 'so I was all like......omg did you see what she was wearing?? Omg I know! She is soooooooo fat!' Etc, etc, etc". I reach into my pocket to pull out my headphones when to my surprise....they quietly sit down and begin intelligently discussing the latest novel they're reading! And an actual novel! Not Harry Potter or Twilight!

Looks like there may be some hope for the next generation after all! :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

Playing with my sisters cat, which we've basically adopted. Had my foot underneath a pillow on the floor she likes to lay on and just happen to lift it up with my foot while she was walking by and the cat basically jumped backwards four feet in the air. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time, her expression made it just that much better too. So she starts creeping back towards the pillow and I do it again and she jumps back again, lol. So now whenever she gets close to pillow she gingerly creeps by, it's hilarious to watch, lol.

Despite the fact it's only 6 degrees and cold here in NL, it's great to be home!!

• Like 1

I woke up today to see that I have achieved triple Goddess Status. Thank you all for your love and support.:icon_smile:

All my Love,

Lexy