highlights of the day

This is somthing that sucked that turned out to be a highlight. What sucked was getting stung twice by hornets while trimming a hedge. Now the highlight. I emailed a very good friend who is a well known Cerb lady to tell her of my misery and received a nice reply with lovely words of sympathy, (once she stopped laughing, that is).

Edited by Z***ou**U

Having a highlight two days in a row. Today's highlight is noting on the CERB stats that posts to the "Highlights of the day" thread out-number the "Things that suck" thread by 20% (1199 vs. 990). That can only be a good thing, right?

• Like 3

Realizing how easy it is to hurt someone you care about and then having the chance to make-up! Some people are just so special!

Jumping on the scale and seeing it read lower than last time. This makes 15 pounds since April that I have lost.

• Like 2

Receiving good news from a new friend tonight. It was something we both wished would work out positively and it did. Life is good right now.

Looking at the medal standings and realizing that we now have more medals than Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Qatar, Azerbaijan, AND Moldova.

• Like 1

Third day in a row I have a highlight. Rounded up all the change in the house, rolled it and have $67.50 ready to be deposited. (Obviously it was a slow day with sucky weather). Now if the Blue Jays can only have a three day winning streak!! Better yet Canada's rowers in London!

Had lunch with a dear (and incredibly sexy) friend that I haven't seen in over a year.

Yesterday was a great afternoon at the waterfront in Halifax and we went to see the Batman movie.

Today is another beautiful and warm day ahead here in Halifax.

Off in a bit for a picnic with my daughters at Point Pleasant Park and then another afternoon on the waterfront at the Buskers Festival.

Highlight of today... moving my eldest son back to school -- one kid left in the house this week.

Seeing my daughter kick ass in the pool.

Porthos

Edited by po***os

Guest t**d**teur

Getting things more sorted out with a very special (and attractive) friend. She rocks my world.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying vacation time with a leisurely breakfast and giving a lot of attention to Cody Prince of Thieves!

Guest **cely***r***ne

This is a little late... but still a highlight! Not only for the day but for my life :)

Im sure a few of you know that I am temporarily off while incubating my little angel...Well...I found out what I am having and...

ITS A BOY!!!

I wanted a son and so far at 23 weeks, hes a healthy little man!