highlights of the day

I attended my first Comic Con today. It was a blast. I knew I was with my people when an eight foot tall Chewbacca strolled past me on the way to a photo op. I got my picture taken with Nathan Fillion (Fire Fly, Castle, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along). And I picked up a new Celtic Dagger for my collection. The best part was my wife got to shoe shop for six hours while I geeked out.

That beautiful smile on my Mother's face. So happy and blessed to be able to spend another Mother's Day with her. Each one becomes even more special and a milestone of her fight and survival.

Seeing the reactions of mothers- including my own-when their tireless nurturing is recognized and appreciated. It's true.......it's the thought that counts.

Love all the moms out there.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Highlight of my day was finding out my mom still recognized me when I visited her at her long term care home. I'm seven years into the Alzheimer journey with her, and she's just about to the point where she doesn't recognize me anymore, but she did today, and it made my day. I was very grateful for that moment.

Highlight of my day was finding out my mom still recognized me when I visited her at her long term care home. I'm seven years into the Alzheimer journey with her, and she's just about to the point where she doesn't recognize me anymore, but she did today, and it made my day. I was very grateful for that moment.

That's very touching. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

It truly is an amazing feeling same thing happened to me when I visited my grandfather before he passed. I was the only person he recognized that day.

• Like 1

Believe it or not going back to work today is my highlight :)))

The ladies at head office informed me this morning that 7 days in a row is the longest I have taken off in over 4 years. Apparently I like to work !!!! How else am I gonna pay for non-profit trips to Ottawa ;) haha Gotta get me some more overtime !!!

The smoking hot French girls that work out at my office gym telling me I have sexy arms. I was unofficially voted as the sexiest guy in the gym!

I am now the proud owner of a hitachi magic wand. I have tested it thoroughly and it is my opinion that it does in fact live up to all the hype.

• Like 2

Sitting with a travel agent from CAA, and discussing the various tours of South America I could do in August before my conference.

I'm leaning towards a 17 day tour at the moment, followed by the conference in Buenos Aires and the post-conference training. I would be away for 28 days! OMFG!

Just had my initial intake interview for physiotherapy/rehab. My handler is a young, extremely cute young woman that wears Lululemon yoga pants and wears them REALLY well.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to SLOWLY getting back on my feet.

Old Dog,

I know that feeling of having an attractive young physiotherapist. It's such a shame that such a beautiful woman can cause so much pain in the process. God love those massages though

• Like 1

1st round of wack .... fuck !!!!

Augusta_National_Golf_Club_in_Augusta_Georgia_5.jpg

Couple or four of these first ...

bud-light-can_01.jpg

Oooooops ..... shwing and a few misses

golf_Divot-760996.jpg

Another some of these and it's all good :)

bud-light-can_01.jpg

• Like 1

Not feeling sick anymore! First, a migraine on the weekend and then getting the 24 hour stomach flu from my niece. What could be worse?... Feeling back to my normal self now. :)

So today I sort of ran into a lady I had seen. I knew I recognized her but I didn't clue in right away. We kinda made eye contact but in a kinda awkward way then it clicked right before I was going to ask where I knew her from. Omg I'm so glad that didn't happen. Then I realized why the awkward eye contact. She was with a young kid and someone else so I'm so glad we just walked away like we didn't know each other. Phew a quick recovery.

If I actually knew how to budget I would have blown it all to fuck today because I bought a new Princecraft pontoon boat today.... Jaysus

Anywaysssssssss that's my hightlight :) I shall drag out the trunks and bring on the warm weather and lake time baby !!!!

Looks pretty much exactly like this... Who cares to join me ? Dress code is ..... guys no speedos !! shorts and shirts please. Ladies somewhere between skimpy to nekkid is purrfect :)

svx27.2-1.jpg

• Like 4

While I love the Sens, I am proudly donning my Bruins jersey that I have had since the age of sixteen....way to age myself.

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
  • Like 1

Locked and loaded......waiting for weather to clear. Planting is done, machinery is idling and waiting to go. It's time for silage season.

Okay, I have no life, lol. How bad? Fawk........18 miles on the bike, so far. Soon, my sweet......soon.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Ahhhh ... my highlight of the day! I have an amazing day planned tomorrow and my highlight for today was getting all geared up for tomorrow. I have an amazing date with a provider early in the morning. Ok, ok , I admit I should say provider(s) ... it's one of those private moment that is hardly ever heard of on Cerb, only implied through wishful messaging, one of those indescribable and completely sinful moment that only the most privileged are able to enjoy. After much careful planning, tomorrow is a special day for me, an awesome duo, a threesome, call it what you want, but for me, an ultimate fantasy ... Unbeknownst to most of you, I will be seeing two of the hottest ladies on Cerb, ladies who you would never think of putting together but I've managed to pull off ... both at the same time, all for me, for more time than you would believe, and I leave nothing for you ... lol lol... wish me strength, power, and nuclear energy !!!

On this fine spring day...

I had my first milkshake of the year,

With real whipped cream.

A sure sign that summer is in the air.

What could be better than that?

All the best to everyone. May you have a great day and night! Followed by many more! :)

PatrickGC

I found out yesterday that you are allowed to bring small pets to Mexico on vacation!! They are even allowed in the cabin on the plane!

This is very exciting, as I have been hesitant to go on vacation for several years now because I didn't want to leave my dog with a sitter. Mommy & Milo Mexican vacation next winter!!! Yay!!! He will be the happiest dog alive in that hot Mexican sun. It will also be a good way for him to get in touch with his chihuahua heritage. bah ha ha... Can't wait! :D

picture.php?albumid=5748&pictureid=36627

• Like 2