highlights of the day

Being worshiped as the local tech guru! One of the young guys came to me last night and told me his iPhone was broken. It would no longer turn sideways to play YouTube videos full screen. I showed him how to turn off orientation lock.

• Like 1

I'm overworked, exhausted and sore, but I don't give a crap I'm in a good mood! it's been awhile but it feels great. When I often feel depressed or nothing at all I cherish these moments.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
Paying off my credit card......again lol,! :):)

Good for you Cristy. You'll have to teach me your secret to achieve that and it better not include selling my body. LOL

Good for you Cristy. You'll have to teach me your secret to achieve that and it better not include selling my body. LOL

Lol, I was going to suggest that, but no secret, just being responsible. Usually though not long after I pay it off I run it back up and the cycle continues, lol, but that's how you build good credit, by using credit;)

Getting a wonderful unexpected email from one of my ATF SP's who's been retired for a while. She was an amazing woman and we had a perfect connection (perhaps too perfect), I was saddened to see her leave. Getting an update on her life now and to know she was well, made me very happy.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Getting through my intense work out and feeling totally exhilarating and starting my day bright eyed, bushy tailed, and full of energy!!