highlights of the day

7 new lyla friends today! Looking forward to getting to know them better.

• Like 1

Having a long distance friendship with a lot in common for a while now that just seems like it could go in another direction in the most positive way. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Had a fantastic lunch with a new friend. We have lots in common, that's for sure.

Had a fantastic lunch with a new friend. We have lots in common, that's for sure.

I share your sentiment! lol..

Had another wonderful rendezvous with my gorgeous favorite lyla lady...still day-dreaming about our amazing time together. ;)

Edited by Luckyme
Addition

Happy to be back, healed, recovered and healthy! Ready to have lots of fun and get back in to my regular life and routine.

• Like 4

Yesterday my highlight was saving a pigeon. It had hit something, so they said. I know many consider them flying rats or a nuisance but I'm a believer in letting all that is given life to live it.

FYI- if ever you find injured wildlife in and around Halifax, dart, Sackville and Bedford- you can take it to homeward bound city pound or call hope for wildlife(both are affiliated) . They'll see that it is cared for.

• Like 1

First email of the day from my lovely and sweet favorite lyla lady confirming our upcoming rendezvous. :D

Spent a beautiful day on the golf course.. first outing of the year.

Edited by Luckyme
addition

Guest D***el B***e

Holy mother of god ... had an amazing date today and the finish was, well, how can I put it gently ... explosive! This lady does funny things to me, she makes me feel so young and alive, wow, ask me if I feel great!

Yesterday's highlight of the day was having my staples removed. One step closer to getting back to my regular life.

The highlight for today is finding out that nothing that happened between yesterday and today's highlights will have a negative impact.

It's all good.

• Like 5

We have running water back in town.

Water has been off since Friday night...you don't appreciate running water till you don't have it

Still will use bottled water for drinking (not sure tap water is potable) but for other things (toilet :-) ) who cares

And do you want to know how much bottled water you need to flush a toilet LOL

RG

Guest D***el B***e

Aside from the beautiful weather, I've had a number of interesting PM exchanges with a hot new friend. Hopefully something wild and exciting in the making ;-)

Guest D***el B***e
Woke up today. (I like goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-based.)

That's really SMART bcguy42, lol lol ... that's a key driver in my business too! ... the T can also mean 'testable'.

An amazing get-together with a lovely Lyla lady - my ATF.

Watching the Sens-Habs game with a Lyla friend having a beer and dinner.