Wine-ing for Dining

Keep in mind that if you're a big wine drinker, grapes are one of the most heavily pesticided crops out there. Organic red wine has more good stuff and less bad stuff; something about how since the grapes are not sprayed with chemical fungicides, they have to make more of their own natural fungicides, which is the crap which benefits us. Organic booze is still booze, and in excess it will still rot your liver and fry your brain, but at some point in life, ya gotta say "who gives a f***" and enjoy yourself.

spakling wine-blu giovello(prosecco)

red-clancys legendary red(peter lehmann)

white-most pino grigios

those are my favorites as of now,but of course I would never turn down any and love trying different wines.

Mmmm... for sparkles... my favourite is "Veuve Clicquot" the original Champagne....

Was introduced to this recently and must say that I am in love with it!!!

I always prefer a nice red with my meal. Afterwards though, it's gotta be cognac. Such a gift of the gods!!!!!

I would have to say for wine, Definately try out Masi Modello. I am getting into scotch lately and enjoy the Highland Park 15yr as well as standards being glen fiddich 12 yr and glen livet 12 yr.

DoM