Favorite Walken Moments

Who doesn't love Christopher Walken?? So why not let us celebrate the awesomeness that is CW by sharing our favorite moments: Here's a couple of mine

All American Murder (I've never actually seen this movie yet and just stumbled upon this clip now for the first time.....but OMG! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! :D

Poolhall Junkies - Lion-

• Like 1

Christopher Walken - Pulp Fiction - "The Watch"

That scene is hilarious! How does he deliver it with such sincerety? The guy is genius. Also love his scene in Sleepy Hollow. Much like Pulp Fiction, he's hardly in the movie but you never forget his scene!

What about The Dead Zone? Very creepy, and so young! He is one helluva dancer too. Love that video by Fatboy Slim. My absolute favourite though? Two skits from SNL. First one, Colonel Angus (said with a Southern accent sounds like 'cunnilingus') and the one with Blue Oyster Cult in the recording studio. He's their manager. I never get tired of watching my SNL's Best of Christopher Walken. There's lots of hilarious skits he did. :)

• Like 1

I always thought he was that crazy older dude seducing a then younger Madonna in her "Deeper and Deeper" video but it wasn't him.

I don't know if you could consider him a character actor or not as I'm not familair with his work in the past but I have only seen him in smaller roles. He was funny in that movie America's Sweethearts with Julia Roberts, Billy Crystal and John Cusak. He played some weird film producer. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265029/

Oh wait!! He is in Madonna's Bad Girl video.

Christopher Walken reads Lady Gaga's Poker Face

Oh....my....god! That was fucking priceless!

Posted via Mobile Device

This is even better in a mashup with the original and... Cartman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZG5j1nGsA

Also: check out Cartman's shirt at 2:07. Does it say what I think it says? :)

If you think it says fingerbang, you are bang on so to speak ;)

It's from an episode where Cartman forms a boy band called fingerbang with the other boys, good times.