Congratulations Wrinkleddintime for 3000th posts!

WIT what can I say! A zillion rep points,always spot on with your replies in threads, or your information posted about anything a-z regarding the the board, and in the news, and generally just being you through your words and wisdom! Congrats on 3000, and your continual input on this board is indeed appreciated by me! Cheers!! I'm raising a pint of beer!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Congratulations my fellow Maritimer! I always look forward to your informative posts! Thank you :)

Congrat W.I.T. !!! Your posts are just awesome. Whether it is fun, or helping someone out or just getting us all up to speed on what's happening ! Kudo's and keep on posting !

Congratulations WiT for all these posts, always worth reading.

May you continue being with us for a very long time!

toine

WIT

I always enjoy reading your posts. You are such an asset to the CERB community.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying

Many congratulations, WIT. I admire the diplomacy of your posts as well as the depths of your knowledge. Carry on good sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Congratulations, WiT! Your fair-mindedness, dedication and thoughtful engagement here go a long way towards making CERB what it is. You're a true blessing to us. Keep at it!

Congratulations WIT. Your presence here and your contributions to CERB are much appreciated. I hope that you will keep posting the great viewpoints and the informative pieces.

Thanks WIT for your contributions and amazing ability to recall just about anything that happened anywhere ever! Here's to many more.

Guest f***2f***

Hey WIT gotta add my congrats...always a pleasure to read your contributions....keep on posting buddy!!

Congratulations, WIT. I'm in awe of the sheer *usefulness* of what you bring to the board - whether it's keeping the rest of us honest on some of our more outrageous claims, or providing the facts relevant to a debate, or smoothing ruffled feathers where required. Much respect, sir. Keep it up!