Looking for clarification

Have a quick question and wondering if anyone has the answer. I just came across the abbreviation CID and I am not entirely sure what this means. It was defined as Cum In Deep where I read it but I am unsure how to take that terminology, I have an idea or two but am interested to know for sure. Just to be clear this term was not used here on Cerb and it is not found in the abbreviations section here on Cerb.

Curious if anyone has come across this term before?

Any SP who advertises CID as a way to say they provide bareback intercourse, obviously doesn't give a shit abut herself, or her clients. I'd say to be on high alert for any ads with those abbrieviations listed in the services!

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s
Oh dear god no, that is what I thought it meant! Why would someone offer this as a service?

Death wish perhaps?

Before everyone jumps to conclusions, sometimes ACRONYMS mean different things to different people. I was told it meant that when the guy is coming, he pushes down deep and holds it which some girls don't like. They prefer the guy to come and then back out before the penis becomes flacid thereby risking condom slippage.

I have never been asked to do this so it is not common. So I think to most it probably means what folks are saying here.

But that doesn't mean the SP's definition is the same.

Some people think my COF (come on face) means CIM (come in mouth) which are same. Or that CIM (come in mouth) means swallow. I know girls who CIM, who then discretely spit it out.

• Like 1

but I am unsure how to take that terminology, I have an idea or two but am interested to know for sure.

Before everyone jumps to conclusions, sometimes ACRONYMS mean different things to different people. I was told it meant that when the guy is coming, he pushes down deep and holds it which some girls don't like. They prefer the guy to come and then back out before the penis becomes flacid thereby risking condom slippage.

True we shouldn't assume and as I said I thought it could be taken one or two different ways. Sadly, I can't help but think it is the former and not the latter definition that is in play here.

I think I have seen the ad to which you refer and it seems that she offers CBJ and CID. Given the former stipulation, I would think that Angela's suggestion that CID meaning covered ejaculation at the deepest point is probably more accurate.

I've never seen a CID in an ad.

I have seen CIP in an ad, and defined, that CIP is paired with BBFS offers. The alternative, obviously, is the BBFS with no CIP is apparently safer, and in some cases, less expensive.

Additional Comments:

THe world is going crazy, do people want to die?

I think it is more about humiliation and degradation of a service provider who is obviously desperate enough to agree to this. Maybe she feels intimidated or threatened by someone who shows up and seems aggressively insistent, so agrees out of fear. Maybe she advertises it because the offers (usually higher income) and she is ignorant of the consequences.

There are a LOT of people who are clueless and seem to have no interest in finding out about STDs etc. There are also (I am referring to a recent pimp charged in the east) cases of sps who are threatened by pimps who force them to provide bbfs (because it will result in more income).

• Like 1