Although I'm sure I have noticed it before, I just rediscovered the "My Notes" section in the upper right hand quadrant of the page. I'm just curious if people use it and if so, what for?

I use it compose longer messages before cutting and pasting... I also use it as a reminder of things I have seen (example - the wine thread, I wrote a few bottles down...)

I used to keep track of things I need to follow up on.

Or like Old Dog, to keep drafts.

For example, the list for the social.

I use it as a template to my ads, but also.....if I have notes about certain dates such as if they like perfume, or not, or if they prefer no lipstick, what wine they like, music...etc. it helps me to remember and organize my dates appropriately.

I use my notes to write down lines inspired by other people's contributions, reminders of what makes some people smile or laugh, some recos regarding restaurants and whatnots.

I keep track as well of some of my recent nominations, as I find it a bit frustrating to hit the 'first spread the love around message', lol...

I've never tried to see how much info it can take, I try to keep it nice and tidy!

Edited by toine

Guest f***2f***

I never noticed this feature before but now that I have...I think I'll use it for notes too lol

I too use it too keep notes regarding certain people and their special preferences, requests or fetishes ;) xoxoxo

Now you've got me worried, Em! ;)

• Like 1

I mostly use it to keep tabs on things that I've come across online that will (hopefully) be amusing, and that I'll probably post in the future, or may want to post again.