New girls in Halifax

Well it looks like we have plenty of new girls making their first posts today in our Halifax Section. Welcome to the wonderful world of Cerb.

• Like 1

Guest g****4

a lot of TOFTT needed :).

I'll give it a try with shy lisa. just sent her a msg.

Wish I was around to toftt. I'm sure it is no coincident that some new ladies pop up just as university is getting back in full swing. You people are very lucky and have it pretty good in Halifax these days, a lot better then even four or five years ago when I use to visit quite often for work. Enjoy and hopefully I get to visit soon.

• Like 1

Well it looks like we have plenty of new girls making their first posts today in our Halifax Section. Welcome to the wonderful world of Cerb.

Welcome ladies!! I think they may have been just trying to get the feel and vibe of CERB. That first post always seems to be the hardest. Constantly editing and reading it over and over again can cause a little stress. Wondering actually what to say and not say and what type of information you require and how to ask is always difficult.