I am just back to the East coast after an Ontario holiday. I spent most of it with family, but I did get to be a tourist in our nations capital city and I loved every minute of it.

Now I would not want to say that you are spoiled there or anything, but, man, two things come to mind right away!

Paved bike trails. I did the Rideau Canal loop, and had a day in Gatineau. I will be back for the biking for sure!

Oh yes, spoiled. Well, you see, as spoiled as I am here on the East coast with our amazing women and the equally amazing ladies who tour here, most of my meetings involve a minimum of four hours travel for me to get there to see someone and then usually an overnight followed by a minimum of four hours to get home. So when I hear complaints about having to drive across Ottawa from one side to the other for you guys to see someone, I smile to myself. :)

I love Ottawa, love the women that I have met there, loved the people watching opportunities, loved the different restaurants, and I shall be back for all of the above. I just wish I could be there for the next social.

I am not yet ready to move from PEI though, by a long shot. :)

The grass is not always greener on the other side, so all you Ottawa folk, enjoy the opportunities that your beautiful city provides to you.

• Like 1

Even though you won't be at the next social, we appreciate your doorprize donation.

I think Ottawa is one of the best places to live which is why I choose to live here. I am glad you got to enjoy some of the treasures we have to offer.

the ottawa/gatineau area is a great place to live. you get the best of both culteres(french & english). plus the ladies of ottawa are some of the hottest around. we are really lucky !!!!