New Ice Cream Flavour

This ranks up there with Christopher Walken and "More Cowbell" as one of the funniest adult SNL skits of all time.

I'll stick with Cherry Garcia.

Personally, I'm waiting for someone to come out with that salty sweet flavour that can only be found on the quivering flesh of a woman in ecstasy, as one explores every inch of flesh, from head to toe, top to bottom, inside and out until there very moment when her mind explodes into a million multicoloured shards of broken glass, and she collapses in a puddle of burnt, twitching, drooling nerve endings too exhausted to even move. Just a thought

Personally' date=' I'm waiting for someone to come out with that salty sweet flavour that can only be found on the quivering flesh of a woman in ecstasy, as one explores every inch of flesh, from head to toe, top to bottom, inside and out[/i'] until there very moment when her mind explodes into a million multicoloured shards of broken glass, and she collapses in a puddle of burnt, twitching, drooling nerve endings too exhausted to even move. Just a thought

MMMMM delicious