My eyes are up here

In my experience no lady wants any attention that moves past a compliment to leering, or comments that would make them feel uncomfortable.

I believe, If you're interacting with anyone, observe the cultural norm, regarless of dress. In my experience, many cultures have trouble looking directly into the eyes of elders, or people they report to. That doesn't mean I have carte blanche to examine their goods.

I think a ladies attire is more about her personal empowerment.

The idea is that you take in the whole picture. Some prefer to accentuate, what they believe is their best assets.

In many/most cases the persons dress is suited to the situation. At a standard business office, many ladies don't want to be seen as a sexual object, and may dress professional as a boss, demure as an assistant, powerful and ladylike as a salesperson etc.

At night, with their friends, they may dress as best suits their character.

In the bedroom... we can only hope.

just some of my thoughts!

I like being naked, as such I wear minimal clothes. I'm a very chesty lady and I attract more then my fair share of attention there. Just because its there doesn't mean its for you to leer at. A casual glance I can deal with, if I'm jumping up and down I can understand wandering eyes boobs in motion can be distracting :p Every woman should be free to wear what she wants without someone saying "oh I can do this because

she is dressed like this"

Posted via Mobile Device

When I dress like that, I fully expect that people will look at me. Sometimes they look too long, leer too much or make comments too loudly; I chalk that up to inexperience or poor manners. Otherwise, I enjoy being appreciated and I won't dress in such a provocative way unless I am prepared to deal with the attention.

Notice, if you can, that even when I'm in a very playful mood and barely speak to you when you arrive, I will always look into your eyes for a brief moment before, or while, I move down onto my knees to address you more intimately.

Double standards are tricky things. While no man I recall has ever objected to this very familiar, intimate greeting, most women, including me, would probably not find such a greeting appropriate.

When you talk to me, talk to me, not my cleavage. I'm a very direct woman. Within 5 seconds of meeting me, you will have no question about whether it's okay to look me in the eye.

When I go out for the evening I dress in any way that suits my mood or the occassion. What other people may think of my attire has no bearing on what I wear, I always dress for myself.

Recently my friend Angel and I went out for the evening, we started out in a quiet club before moving on to the dance floors. We did notice that some of the ladies were looking at us us a way that was not flattering to to say the least. We were both very aware of the staring or should I say glaring.

It is always fun and interesting to see the reactions of people when they are assessing your attire. Neither of us were offended at the behaviour, I'd say more entertained.

Go ahead and check me out' date=' but please don't stare. It makes me uncomfortable.[/quote']

Would a number of well timed, but diligent furtive glances constitute a stare or just a mild ogling?

Guest E*******h S******s
Would a number of well timed, but diligent furtive glances constitute a stare or just a mild ogling?

If a diligent furtive glance is truly well-timed, it's irrelevant whether it is a stare or a mild ogle as we won't notice when it occurs and therefore won't be offended.:icon_wink:

When I walk around with my fly open I often draw unwanted attention too. I don't mind a little glance, but I really find the leering a bit uncalled for.

This seems to be one of those situations where a guy can't ever win.

Not all girls, but some, could be doing this while telling me if I can't look her in the eye it's my problem:

34972.gif

To avoid the possability of ever making anyone the least bit uncomfortable, I'm just going to start wearing these all the time:

AV10.JPG

This seems to be one of those situations where a guy can't ever win.

Not all girls, but some, could be doing this while telling me if I can't look her in the eye it's my problem:

34972.gif

To avoid the possability of ever making anyone the least bit uncomfortable, I'm just going to start wearing these all the time:

AV10.JPG

and keep a shine on the old patent leather shoes ;)

manshoes1.jpg

Edited by Old Dog

It doesn't bother me at all, look and I may even give you a wink. I like it when a nice little glance is given and much more the double glance. Makes me think to myself "oh yeah, I still got it" and puts a little pep in my step. But the constant long stare kind of freaks me out.

• Like 1

mankini.jpg

I wore this on the subway today; some women just stared, some whistled, some yelled "nice junk", some came up to me to talk and spent the whole time just looking at my package and never even looked me in the eye once.

I felt like just a piece of meat.

Why can't I wear whatever I feel pretty in and be treated like a human being.

Old Dog, why can't they just love us for our minds?

I know man... it hurts. Sometimes I walk down the street and I get those looks, you know the ones I am talking about. Eyes go right to the package... and they stare... and in their minds they are thinkin', "Dance white boy, dance." And I am ashamed to say... I do it. I dance. I dance like no one is watching. I thrust my pelvis backwards and forwards, to and fro, up and down... and they can't see the invisible tears I am shedding. I need a tissue....

• Like 1

I rarely pay attention to others and where they are looking. I will say im a naughty girl, my man and i will stare at womans breasts in aww, often i ask to touch them and i havent been turned down yet. I always notice if a mans fly is down, and grope those without asking no complaints yet, just sayin

Posted via Mobile Devicet

I rarely pay attention to others and where they are looking. I will say im a naughty girl, my man and i will stare at womans breasts in aww, often i ask to touch them and i havent been turned down yet. I always notice if a mans fly is down, and grope those without asking no complaints yet, just sayin

Posted via Mobile Devicet

With my luck I wouldn't run into you though, but this guy instead

Not only complaints, I'd feel dirty and violated, not to mention not be respected for my mind

SECURITY-REFER-popup.jpg

RG :-)

Not only complaints, I'd feel dirty and violated, not to mention not be respected for my mind

I fgeel your pain RG, this guy wouldn't quit felling my ass, telling me how firm it is and all.

20101127_usp002.jpg

I fgeel your pain RG, this guy wouldn't quit felling my ass, telling me how firm it is and all.

20101127_usp002.jpg

The pain I can handle, it's the humiliation that hurts LOL

But your post/photo is sending confusing messages, because underneath the photo of "this guy wouldn't quit feeling my ass..." is your signature

"I think making love is the best form of exercise."

-Cary Grant

SECURITY-REFER-popup.jpg

You guys are too much!! Hahaha.. I'd touch your junk anytime baby, as long as you stare at my tatas and tell they look like they need a good feel.

You guys are too much!! Hahaha.. I'd touch your junk anytime baby, as long as you stare at my tatas and tell they look like they need a good feel.

These two guys heard you'd touch their junk and let them stare at your tatas

You can see the reaction

sanford-and-son.jpg

You can see the reaction

sanford-and-son.jpg

Got Junk? damn, I love Junk, any Junk, heck I'd Love to start collecting Junk as a hobby!

The pain I can handle, it's the humiliation that hurts LOL

But your post/photo is sending confusing messages, because underneath the photo of "this guy wouldn't quit feeling my ass..." is your signature

"I think making love is the best form of exercise."

-Cary Grant

I was hoping that the two were separated enough that no one would notice :)

You can see the reaction

Thanks for the fond memory - I loved that show!

Julia, here's another place were junk touching is encouraged and staring at tatas occurs:

junkyard-01.jpg

I was hoping that the two were separated enough that no one would notice :)

Thanks for the fond memory - I loved that show!

Julia, here's another place were junk touching is encouraged and staring at tatas occurs:

junkyard-01.jpg

You know me so well!!