Cerb song for the Week !

Well as there seemed to be a teeny tiny, itsy bitsy, wee wee bit, tad bit, slight bit, a smidgeon, a miniscule bit of tension on an unmentioned thread the past week or two I thought I would just throw this song out there for a Cerb feel good theme song for the week !

I am a rock n roller but I always liked this song since the Pirates won the world series .... anyhoo off topic....

Sister Sledge - We are a Family

Now everyone STOP what you are doing....back away from the keyboard and DANCE ! :dncdick: :bddog:

(unless you are doing this :thedeed: ... then don't stop ....you can always dance later)

sorry but if you notice about 23 seconds in and again at the end of the video Old Dog somehow managed to sneak into the video ;) don't know how that happened

That was when I was Bro Sledge.

It's a long story, and really rather painful to discuss.

Remember disco pants were tight. In. The. Crotch.

They made me sing high... and speak in a language that I can no longer understand.

The sisters said I was adopted. It hurt. That's why I love my new family. My new family does everything it can to relieve that whole disco pants crotch tightness thing.

That was when I was Bro Sledge.

It's a long story, and really rather painful to discuss.

Remember disco pants were tight. In. The. Crotch.

They made me sing high... and speak in a language that I can no longer understand.

The sisters said I was adopted. It hurt. That's why I love my new family. My new family does everything it can to relieve that whole disco pants crotch tightness thing.

Holy Fiyuck !! Couldn't give you points big guy...but LMAO :)