Congratulations Cato on 4000 posts!

Congrats Cato on achieving 4000 posts! That's a very impressive milestone.

Before I started posting in earnest on this site, I "lurked" for a while and observed the posts of the more senior members. Cato's name kept popping up as someone who posted interesting and informative opinions, encounters and pictures. So when I began posting, I modeled my own CERB behaviour after members such as Cato. So thanks Cato for the influence you have had on me and numerous other members of the site. You are a gentleman and a scholar and a lover of fine whiskeys and even finer ladies.

4000 Cato, I can`t even fathom that number of posts. Always a pleasure to hear from you. Great job.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying

Congrats Cato!!!! 4000... wow. That's almost a million.

You da man!!!!

Guest Ou**or**n

Wow, that's like almost 10 times as many as me!

Congrats my friend, your contributions are always bright additions to this board.

Cato you are such a wonderful man. We are blessed to have you on this board. You kind words. Your wise words. You are truly treasured. xoxox

Congrats Cato for the 4000 posts (especially those lovely cheering pictures in the best of threads). You are a symbol of friendship cheerfulness kindness and integrity on cerb.

Cheers

SA

Congratulations Cato for your contributions. Et merci, mon ami, pour tout ce que tu apportes à notre communauté. Tes goûts et tes fantasmes nous inspirent.

congrats cato on 4000 post. i love reading your post there's always interesting. keep' em coming and i'll keep reading.

Guest *r**a**a

Congrats Cato, you are an inspiration to most, with you great vibe, your amazing sense of being and outlook on life as a whole. I look forward to seeing more posts all the time.

Congratulations and well done on reaching such a large post count. I am quite sure I am not the only one who enjoys, and values, your continued contributions to this board!

Congratulations are definitely in order for a milestone as formidable as this one!

Your dedication to the cerb community, your kindness, wit and wisdom are very much appreciated here.

Cheers! ... and keep up the great work!

***High5's***