Some songs should just not be remixed.....such as this one which I just now heard and unfortunately cannot unhear

Some songs should just not be remixed.....such as this one which I just now heard and unfortunately cannot unhear

Unfortunately, atrocities like the above are more common than they have any right to be :(

Call me close minded, but most electronic music just makes me want to start punching uncontrollably

Guest k***na

All these new remixes of old songs are getting more and more pathetic. My parents think the same thing too.....

Guest **cely***r***ne
Unfortunately, atrocities like the above are more common than they have any right to be :(

Call me close minded, but most electronic music just makes me want to start punching uncontrollably

REMIXING MEGADETH?! Who does that? UGH.....that ticks me off as much as remixing System of a Down...my all time fave band....

REMIXING MEGADETH?! Who does that? UGH.....that ticks me off as much as remixing System of a Down...my all time fave band....

Jesus....yeah I got about 10 seconds in and couldn't take it anymore, lol. I'm assuming it only got worse?