members of RHAG don't take this sitting down!!

That doesn't make any sense considering most of the world has brown or black hair.

My niece is a redhead and she often gets people who make comments about how gorgeous she is.

The world needs MORE redheads, not LESS, in my opinion.

That's just....fucked. And not in a good way.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, loungeacrobat!

A new campaign for redheads: "Endangered species. Please breed with me." ;)

That's ridiculous. The gene that's responsible for red hair is recessive. Both parents have to have it, and even then, there's no guarantee that any of their children will have red hair. They will all carry the gene, though! The only way to tell whether someone carries the gene for red hair is to analyze their DNA. If the sperm donor lab is just going by donors' hair colour, they're not really able to make a guarantee.

• Like 1

I do know that when friends went thru the donation process they tried to choose a donor that had similar traits so that the child would pass as their own in public. They were both dark haired, skinned and eyed so their donor was as well. It may stem from not wanting to have a child that stands out from the parents.

That said, I don't care what color hair a baby or adult has. I love gingers and as a redhead myself I don't see it as detrimental in any way.

cat

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

Is the size of your sporran an issue? Then there's good news if you're sperm-shopping right now:

The Sunday Times of London reports that Cryos is taking steps to goose demand for its redhead oversupply: "Clinic bosses are so desperate to get rid of the backlog of unwanted sperm they are now offering 15-per-cent discounts to Scottish couples."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/facts-and-arguments/social-studies/how-your-internal-alarm-clock-works/article2187072/

shutterstock_50324386.jpg